The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, Superhursty7 said:

Thats about £150k(averaged £17.00 a ticket when you count in concessions)… obviously we have expenses to come off that but it's still a very tidy sum to come in to the club before we even kick a ball in anger this season

A few thousand to come off for police and stewards plus 20% VAT. I imagine Celtic will need payment also.

1 hour ago, Superhursty7 said:

Ewan Henderson released from Hibs would be perfect I'm that number 10 position I'm sure he's out of our price range but I'm sure the Brown connection could help ilif interested 

No thanks. With the signings of Oakley and McMann we’ve increased the handsomeness of the squad dramatically. He would only bring it back down. 

12 hours ago, Hazbart said:

We’re fucking loaded aren’t we? 

No idea if you are.

The two teams who have spent the most are Raith and Partick. ( actually both have so many players no idea how they keep them all satisfied)

Despite all that money Ayr first 11 can compete with both on paper- but can you keep your best 11 fit- big ask and unlikely.

But if you were a player and had the chance to sign for Murray, Doolan or Brown- the latter wins every time - he comes across so smarter than the other 2….. interesting league next year.

10 minutes ago, the west curve said:

A few thousand to come off for police and stewards plus 20% VAT. I imagine Celtic will need payment also.

After vat it's about 100k (averaging £14 a ticket - £20 highest and £8 lowest) before match day expenses.  

Food and drink to add on, plus hospitality and takings from the bar at the hub.  

I think Celtic are either taking no fee or basically nothing.  

For a pre season match it's a decent enough earner, funds a player or two for the year.  

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

After vat it's about 100k (averaging £14 a ticket - £20 highest and £8 lowest) before match day expenses.  

Food and drink to add on, plus hospitality and takings from the bar at the hub.  

I think Celtic are either taking no fee or basically nothing.  

For a pre season match it's a decent enough earner, funds a player or two for the year.  

Finlay alluded to it’s about a weeks wage for Oakley, so must be in the region of half the gate money. 

8 hours ago, Rb123 said:

Sneak pics of stand been put up by someone on that ayr fans worldwide page, doesn't give away too much tbh

Looks like the old hospitality suite with led lights IMO