The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Pwoper nawty outside there.

Slightly bemused by the decision of the Falkirk youth to wear balaclavas. It’s the middle of July ffs. I had a hoodie and the sweat was pouring off me. 

Think some poor persons bin may have gotten knocked over in the stramash on the Somerset Road so first and foremost I hope someone picked it back up. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Slightly bemused by the decision of the Falkirk youth to wear balaclavas. It’s the middle of July ffs. I had a hoodie and the sweat was pouring off me. 

Think some poor persons bin may have gotten knocked over in the stramash on the Somerset Road so first and foremost I hope someone picked it back up. 

Never run away and never leave a bin down.

7 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Never run away and never leave a bin down.

Agreed. Just hope it wasn’t a brown bin. Nightmare to get all those trimmings back together. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Agreed. Just hope it wasn’t a brown bin. Nightmare to get all those trimmings back together. 

I thought we were all just fly tipping our brown bin stuff now?

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I mean it’s barely like it’s the middle of July, slightly worried for you if you were pishing sweat in a hoodie when it’s about twelve degrees!

Anyway - a pretty terrible performance in the second half. Ultimately I think we reduced Falkirk to one real chance in the second half though. 

Wasn't there tonight but sounds like we grounded out the win, something we could not do under Bullen or at the end of last season, we are going to have to play bad and get a result this season if we want to challenge at the top end of the league so I'll take tonight as a positive sign.

Aye that wasn't too great performance wise. We didn't really get going for anymore than a few minutes at time. We did enough and looked relatively well drilled, but we weren't very creative and often seemed to lose composure in the final third.

Overall still a great night though. It was good to be home.

Edited by AUcal

22 minutes ago, Thumper said:

What was Oakley for Bryden in aid of?

Changed the shape from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 although attacking wise it didn't make much difference as Bryden got booked soon after.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I mean it’s barely like it’s the middle of July, slightly worried for you if you were pishing sweat in a hoodie when it’s about twelve degrees!

Anyway - a pretty terrible performance in the second half. Ultimately I think we reduced Falkirk to one real chance in the second half though. 

The O’Neills long sleeved tops aren’t the most breathable I’ve found. I don’t usually break out in a sweat standing at the football for a couple of hours. 

Aye lots of room for improvement. Big positives for me were Rus (again), Stanger and Watret. I thought Oakley and Dowds were poor and Henderson either doesn’t get involved enough or we don’t utilise him enough due to wanting everything to go through Rus. His corner and free kick delivery is poor as well. 

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I thought we were all just fly tipping our brown bin stuff now?

Maybe the Falkirk massive were stealing one of those lucrative brown bin permits.