The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

58 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Scott Browns stock is absolutely zero and he’s proved very little on the grand scheme of things to anyone on the outside. If I was a Hibs or Celtic fan, taking Brown on would be a concern right now. 

Internally, we can see how much he has brought the team and some players on but also the quality of some of the signings he’s identified. 

He stays in Lanarkshire, if Raith offered him more money, would it be enough to compensate for his travel and ripping up the work he’s started, a complete non-starter. 

He’s been given some of the tools he’s asked for and the club has changed a lot of things to suit him so I don’t think he’d be in a rush to move. It looks like he is elbows deep in a job he’s committed to doing. Would he have the same freedom and support at Hibs? 

I think he’ll be here until the end of the season at the very least. 

Aye, to the outside world he’s done nothing to warrant a move. If we’re sitting top come to the turn of the year and Hibs sack Gray then there could be a conversation to be had but even then I don’t think they’d actually go for him. 

What will be a concern is Rus and Watret. Any deal for Watret to go must involve a loan back until at least the summer. 

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye, to the outside world he’s done nothing to warrant a move. If we’re sitting top come to the turn of the year and Hibs sack Gray then there could be a conversation to be had but even then I don’t think they’d actually go for him. 

What will be a concern is Rus and Watret. Any deal for Watret to go must involve a loan back until at least the summer. 

I’d love to know what sort of fee we paid for Rus. When he inevitably leaves us we have to be adding on a substantial sell on clause. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

He stays in Lanarkshire, if Raith offered him more money, would it be enough to compensate for his travel and ripping up the work he’s started, a complete non-starter. 

When did he move to Lanarkshire? Doubtful should he get offers in the future that travel would be an issue given he's already been down in Fleetwood and left his family back in Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

All good problems

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I'm no concerned about Brown going to Raith Rovers, it sounded between the lines like they were already down the road with appointing a new manager in their interview last night (carpeted walls, what the hell).

But what about the £10k week saving 😉

3 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

But what about the £10k week saving 😉

940 thousand black and white pounds plus compensation.  NAE bor ataw. 

19 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

only Paddy is on longer deals he signed a 2 year McAllister only a 1

out of interest those who are signed up for next season

Ollie Ecrepont

Scott McMann

Paddy Reading

Dylan Watret

Marco Rus

Ethan Walker

Scott Tomlinson

Jamie Hislop

George Oakley

Fraser Bryden

Lucas McRoberts

28 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

out of interest those who are signed up for next season

Ollie Ecrepont

Scott McMann

Paddy Reading

Dylan Watret

Marco Rus

Ethan Walker

Scott Tomlinson

Jamie Hislop

George Oakley

Fraser Bryden

Lucas McRoberts

The two you’d really want to add to that list would be Dowds and Dempsey. Possibly Stanger and Musonda as well. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

The two you’d really want to add to that list would be Dowds and Dempsey. Possibly Stanger and Musonda as well. 

agreed maybe make a case for Hastie if he can be consistent enough, Murphy i'd maybe consider a 1 year extension if he can still contribute  a decent amount

29 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Dependant on what league we are in ? 

I've heard that because we are loaded we have been invited straight in to the English premiership next season, hope David Smith tell them to shive their tourist league up there arse 😉

40 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I've heard that because we are loaded we have been invited straight in to the English premiership next season, hope David Smith tell them to shive their tourist league up there arse 😉

The sleeping giants of Ayrshire have awoken. Just ship the whole club to Saudi now.