The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, Thumper said:

As already amply demonstrated. Brown obviously wants to distribute goals around the team but the club can't really rely on Stanger getting into double figures this year.

I take this back. Most of this team will be in double figures this year.

6 hours ago, Thumper said:

Previous experimentation suggests that the runway on that one lasts until a couple of weeks before November, so as long as he creates winners in every game up until that the club only needs to consider a change of tactics then.

Scott "Johan" Brown having obviously decided to shoot his load early.

36 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

The seggy fence needs to go or atleast move further down it’s blocking then view of the camera 

The camera angle is ripping me. When I was wee, I had a pirated DVD copy of The Beach. It was filmed in a cinema and periodically you’d see the outline of somebody standing up to go for a pish. 

This is what this is like. The camera moves and you the back of some auld boys napper.

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Would have thought they would have put the camera in the old stand 

Whatever game I watched recently had the camera on the other side. It wasn't any better and i'm sure was more off the centre line than this.

Just now, Black Pennel said:

Here as a neutral...watching game on telly. Not going on to match thread as too busy.

This is splendid.

WTF have you chaps been complaining about ?

Not many complaints noted on here recently, we would like a few more in if we were being picky. I have been quietly confident we will be in and around it this year, and I don’t mean the relegation zone 

8 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

WTF have you chaps been complaining about ?

Murals and buses mostly.

Henderson's set pieces, but I think that's going to die down.

Musonda not playing centre half, but I think that's going to die down.

Dowds and Oakley being the only strikers, which might pipe back up when playing better sides than the Hitler Youth.