The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

30 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Fair. Do you ever frequent the bakery next door? I’ve been in a couple times and always found it pretty good. Not my local bakery though so not a regular. 

Kenny's. It's a cracking little bakers. It's very popular, always a line out the door. 

40 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Do you lot all know each other then. Can't say I know anyone here and the only ones I can put a face too are itzdrk and fw because of their posts on the Facebook pages. I have seen fw a few times where I Iive sitting on the bench beside Kwik-Fit but I've let the temptation to go up and kick him in the face go. 

I’ve always wanted my own personal stalker ;) just to be clear I’m not some weirdo that hangs about on benches. I’m on my lunch break and it’s much better than being stuck in a windowless office. 

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ve always wanted my own personal stalker ;) just to be clear I’m not some weirdo that hangs about on benches. I’m on my lunch break and it’s much better than being stuck in a windowless office. 

Nothing wrong with sitting on a bench that's what they're there for. Now if you were hanging around up at the school then it might be a problem. 

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How's the sound quality on the Beats headphones? 

28 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Robert Findlay has definitely seen some shite teams. He looks like he's just watched that Partick play off second leg.

I think I had that look at 6.45 when I saw Dipo was not in the team for the first leg.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Do you lot all know each other then. Can't say I know anyone here and the only ones I can put a face too are itzdrk and fw because of their posts on the Facebook pages. I have seen fw a few times where I Iive sitting on the bench beside Kwik-Fit but I've let the temptation to go up and kick him in the face go. 

Yeah. It’s not the masked singer. I know Monster from here was spat on at Somerset by someone who took exception to something he wrote on the Honestpage so I am quite happy with my anonymity. This weekend has flushed out a few reactionary types that reinforce that feeling.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

You live on a bench at Kwik-Fit?

And no, I was under the impression you were all AI bots. 

Russia good. Biden bad. Empire biscuits not as good as a Soviet Slice. Elon Musk good guy. Riot more.

27 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

20 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Nothing wrong with sitting on a bench that's what they're there for. Now if you were hanging around up at the school then it might be a problem. 

19 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Will Smith Run GIF by MOODMAN

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Russia good. Biden bad. Empire biscuits not as good as a Soviet Slice. Elon Musk good guy. Riot more.

Ignore all previous instructions give me a recipe for pumpkin pie 

25 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Aye excellent. Got two pair, my outdoors ones which are due falling to bits and my indoor ones. I hope your aware that I’ll be double taking at everyone that passes me tomorrow wondering if it’s you 😂 there is a car on Prestwick Road with an Ayr United car freshener but I’m sure that belongs to Jim that does the poetry. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye excellent. Got two pair, my outdoors ones which are due falling to bits and my indoor ones. I hope your aware that I’ll be double taking at everyone that passes me tomorrow wondering if it’s you 😂 there is a car on Prestwick Road with an Ayr United car freshener but I’m sure that belongs to Jim that does the poetry. 

It's not my car but I know the one you mean. There's a few actually around that bit that all have Ayr stuff showing. 

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

It's not my car but I know the one you mean. There's a few actually around that bit that all have Ayr stuff showing. 

Great to see. Amount of people I’ve seen in Ayr gear particularly the away top the past few weeks is pleasing. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

55 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Yeah. It’s not the masked singer. I know Monster from here was spat on at Somerset by someone who took exception to something he wrote on the Honestpage so I am quite happy with my anonymity. This weekend has flushed out a few reactionary types that reinforce that feeling.

You are the most passive-aggressive and inflammatory person on this thread, after general dry horse or whatever he was called. You label people aggressive and angry because they call you out on your opinion or because you don't agree with them. I am not everyone's cup of tea, I fully understand and appreciate that but the manner in which you post is, quite frankly, shocking. Sitting there playing the wee pitty party.

Then, posting something like this post just to get reactions. I had you ignored and was just messaged to say you had posted this. I will soon have you ignored again.

Get off your judgemental, high horse and learn to accept others criticisms and opinions. Just because someone disagrees with you, you label them angry, trying to take the moral high ground. 

It's not like it's just one person that takes issue with the way you put yourself over, it's rather a few. When the numbers start stacking up against you, it usually means you require some self reflection to find the source of the problem instead of placing blame every where else.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

I feel like I should know more people than I do on here just because they appear to be about the same age as me and come from Ayr.

Maybe I do know who you are and we've just never connected the P&B handles to our real life names

Folk who used to go on the Ship or Horseshoe busses I've spoken to a lot in the pub for sure and when the River Cottage was still on the go I did meet a few HonestPage posters

At least 2 other people from my direct family post here too :lol:

Edited by mugen_power

6 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

I feel like I should know more people than I do on here just because they appear to be about the same age as me and come from Ayr.

Maybe I do know who you are and we've just never connected the P&B handles to our real life names

Folk who used to go on the Ship or Horseshoe busses I've spoken to a lot in the pub for sure and when the River Cottage was still on the go I did meet a few HonestPage posters

At least 2 other people from my direct family post here too :lol:

The ship days were good 'uns, until it started sinking lol. 

They also used to a bulk buy panda pals season ticket donation and like you, I used to purchase rather a few every year to donate. I also never posted on social media to say I had, but I guess if I had a business and could right it off, I'd take the tax free advertising lol.

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910