The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Not afraid to show my face lads, if any one wants a chat, normal have my retro strip on don't like going "taps Aff" at the games.

chris-hemsworth-thor-love-and-thunder-071522-921f4c475e6041e18366fb83e0dcb010.jpg

My wife fancies you, which means I need to fight you. Could you do me a favour though, leave your hammer and pals at home. And be extremely paralytically drunk. Car park around 5pm on a Saturday is good for me. Is it ok if my wife comes to watch? Keep your shirt on, ta. My safe word is “stop”.

49 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Not afraid to show my face lads, if any one wants a chat, normal have my retro strip on don't like going "taps Aff" at the games.

chris-hemsworth-thor-love-and-thunder-071522-921f4c475e6041e18366fb83e0dcb010.jpg

jean-claude-van-damme-8_auto_x1_(1)(1).jpg.b62bfe58410bef96731f313b20a4009b.jpg

This is me.

You and I can have a chinwag at the next game m8.

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

You are the most passive-aggressive and inflammatory person on this thread, after general dry horse or whatever he was called. You label people aggressive and angry because they call you out on your opinion or because you don't agree with them. I am not everyone's cup of tea, I fully understand and appreciate that but the manner in which you post is, quite frankly, shocking. Sitting there playing the wee pitty party.

Then, posting something like this post just to get reactions. I had you ignored and was just messaged to say you had posted this. I will soon have you ignored again.

Get off your judgemental, high horse and learn to accept others criticisms and opinions. Just because someone disagrees with you, you label them angry, trying to take the moral high ground. 

It's not like it's just one person that takes issue with the way you put yourself over, it's rather a few. When the numbers start stacking up against you, it usually means you require some self reflection to find the source of the problem instead of placing blame every where else.

I thought you blocked me in a rage yesterday ? 

I only read the first paragraph and can see you still haven’t calmed down any.

the explosive rage is what ruins this forum for folk. I’ve asked you before not to respond to me of quote post me when you complained that I asked to know if players were injured or not and you spat the dummy in a different petulant rage. 

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

jean-claude-van-damme-8_auto_x1_(1)(1).jpg.b62bfe58410bef96731f313b20a4009b.jpg

This is me.

You and I can have a chinwag at the next game m8.

diegomarahenry seeing people still replying to him

skankhunt42-south-park.gif

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

the explosive rage is what ruins this forum for folk. I’ve asked you before not to respond to me of quote post me when you complained that I asked to know if players were injured or not and you spat the dummy in a different petulant rage. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 actual weirdo!!

16 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Explosive Rage? Really? You do realise that by trying to.... infact never mind. Block and ignore.

11 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 actual weirdo!!

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Explosive Rage? Really? You do realise that by trying to.... infact never mind. Block and ignore.

IMG_0369.gif

38 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Haha again.

kind of made my point for me.

i look forward to your blocking of me again in 12 hours. 

you just can’t say goodbye. I’m hard to give up 

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

That's because it's funnier. If I genuinely have an issue with someone I'll call it out directly rather than just obliquely taking the piss.

I’ll assume you’re referring to me. So wtf were you calling me out on? My tongue n cheek post? 

58 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

So, when will we arrange the P&B meetup in the hub,m

This should be dependent on inviting Bullen up to sing Ayr, Ayr, Super Ayr on one of the tables.