The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Do you lot all know each other then. Can't say I know anyone here and the only ones I can put a face too are itzdrk and fw because of their posts on the Facebook pages. I have seen fw a few times where I Iive sitting on the bench beside Kwik-Fit but I've let the temptation to go up and kick him in the face go. 

I know Diege and a couple of others on here from my days with KaisAyr.

Mind you i honestly thought he was called Diege and had no idea of his real name, bit awkward when I was meant to present his trophy for best young player. 😂

I was pished, but still...

1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

So, when will we arrange the P&B meetup in the hub,m

AU500 idea. P&B royal rumble in the hub, £10 entry fee and £10 spectator fee. Saying that the hub might not be big enough so just have it in Somerset. 

11 minutes ago, yorkshirepud said:

That pair still arguing? Gonnae take it elsewhere lads and gie us peace?

Ta much.

The only fight that’s happening is the one in his head. I’ve not interacted with him for months because of the bouts of rage but he keeps occasionally having a wee tantrum and he relentlessly posts about me for a few days. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Any good dinners?

Had a Sunday roast at the scarecrow in Kilsyth. Decent, but the Yorkshire was strangely sweet.

1 minute ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Talking of butchers aprons….

IMG_6546.jpeg.3424c4fba803341037160ba0709a7bf7.jpeg

Never even realised the nul points thing was a union jack till you put this up 😂 my bad.

Nice to see who Killie wish they were.