The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

The boy is a banger and best ignored. He’s cute though. Might be worth keeping him as a pet?

Come to think of it a switch to Raith will release the money to get you a replacement plus at least 4 players with a four figure weekly page. 

3 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Come to think of it a switch to Raith will release the money to get you a replacement plus at least 4 players with a four figure weekly page

We know they'll be able to read the game then. 

A quick swatch at the Raith page will tell you their fans are scunnered with all the bullshit rumours that are going round too. There's just about every name in the phone book being flung about. 

It only takes one banger to start throwing names about to get folk jumping on it. 

The only reason Brown will be thinking about Raith is to work out how to pump them next week.

Am quite enjoying the Brown to Raith rumour. If the day ever comes that we lose a manager to Raith Rovers they should just fold the club 😂 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A bad injury and walking up Kilmarnock high street?! What did the boy do to deserve such hell 

Was gonna say, he seemed fine to me 😊 Though I could write everything I know about football injuries on the back of a stamp.

36 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

I'm telling you some one has said give it to Scott Brown the midfielder they already have and it's been twisted in to our Scott Brown, it's an absolutely dugshit rumour

McBookie odds on these markets are swayed by 2-3 people betting on one name. Someone hearing Brown was interviewed and posting it on here could lead him to be made 2/1 favourite. 

Reading the RR new manager thread, people keep saying that the rumour wont go away, it won't if people keep hearing the same rumour, probably reading it on here. 

39 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

Aye where are all these "heard from someone", pish rumours coming from.... 

Absolute horseshit Brown has fallen off the betting... 

Let's concentrate on the team and to hell with other teams... 

It's just your typical football rumour. One person says it and it just snowballs. The next person says they heard it from a few people which gives it credibility, but those few people all heard it from that original person.

If Brown goes to Raith it's as bad as Ray Mckinnon to Falkirk from Morton if not worse, I really don't think Brown is a Snake like Mckinnon, doest matter who speaks on the club the general consensus is we are a club on the up, he doesn't need to jump ship to another championship club to get to where he wants to go, the quicker Raith appoint someone the better so this gets put to bed.