The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

I had no idea McAdams was at Arbroath now. Did he not say he was giving up professional football when he left us?

Don’t recall if he did I know he was with Edinburgh city when they imploded left in January to go to Larne to be back up now first choice at Arboath, good move for him 

Has Watret signed a new deal since he signed his first one about a year and a half ago. Think that was a 3 year one and it's needing extended by that much again as no doubt the vultures are already circling 

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Has Watret signed a new deal since he signed his first one about a year and a half ago. Think that was a 3 year one and it's needing extended by that much again as no doubt the vultures are already circling 

Signed up to the Summer of 2027 atm. 

With Johnston getting a senior call up Watret should at least have put himself in the discussion for an U21 call up. Prefer that than some B team OF player.

Stone the most likely to get one as one of the few GKs playing regularly from recent call ups. Henderson also eligible but Gemmill tends to favour the square pegs approach.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

When he leaves I'm convinced it will be a record fee, if I'm correct it's currently £400k for Teal to Wigan?

Just now, Superhursty7 said:

When he leaves I'm convinced it will be a record fee, if I'm correct it's currently £400k for Teal to Wigan?

Yup 😊 Teale to Wigan. I guess Akinyemi would be a close second. Gutted that Ayr got nothing for Shankland tbh.

9 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

It's the future sell on fee they need to get a good chunk of as well as the transfer one. That could end up being more. 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Is it not the case Dipo can still surpass that Teale fee depending on what he moves for with the %

Would he not have to go for a very substantial fee for that to open?

21 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yup 😊 Teale to Wigan. I guess Akinyemi would be a close second. Gutted that Ayr got nothing for Shankland tbh.

Steve Nicol was £350k , Teal £275 plus add ons . 

2 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I had no idea McAdams was at Arbroath now. Did he not say he was giving up professional football when he left us?

I vaguely remember him tweeting something about looking for a job outside of football. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Has he been linked with a move away?  Scored 15 goals in 40 games last season, none in 4 this season so not exactly doing brilliant. 

Yeah, I was thinking that myself too. York are paying him good wages too at that level and I can't imagine many league 2 clubs going after him tbh.

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Has he been linked with a move away?  Scored 15 goals in 40 games last season, none in 4 this season so not exactly doing brilliant. 

Yeah he’s been linked to Lincoln and someone else I can’t remember who though

eta port vale

Edited by ryanayr1987

Just now, 1nickydevlin said:

Could loan him back .would be good off the bench.

Scott Brown would not put up his his nonsense.