The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Meanwhile on the Falkirk thread tonight.........

"Watching the game and don’t think Bratislava have the quality we do. Can’t see anyone in that side that would get in ours, no Dylan Tait, Brad Spencer’s in that team.

Wonder what will go through Keelans head on Sunday, last season Lowland League, this season Celtic Park in front of a massive crowd on live TV, I bet he won’t look out of place too."

🤪

53 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Meanwhile on the Falkirk thread tonight.........

"Watching the game and don’t think Bratislava have the quality we do. Can’t see anyone in that side that would get in ours, no Dylan Tait, Brad Spencer’s in that team.

Wonder what will go through Keelans head on Sunday, last season Lowland League, this season Celtic Park in front of a massive crowd on live TV, I bet he won’t look out of place too."

🤪

Aw mate you've been properly done by that first paragraph.

Is there a way of autonomically blocking anyone with the word Bairn in their name on here. Some of these weirdos are still slipping through the net. 

Note - The Bairn out the Broons was also a horrible wee gobshite who talked pish constantly. Coincidence ?🤔

Just now, Kircer bairn said:

Johan Mjallby has jokingly congratulated Scott Brown on getting the St Johnstone job even though his fellow former Celtic player is still manager of Ayr United. (Sun), external

Ex-St Johnstone player Danny Swanson urges the Perth club to appoint Brown, 39. (Record)

It’s not even 8am my man, let it go. 

1 minute ago, Kircer bairn said:

Johan Mjallby has jokingly congratulated Scott Brown on getting the St Johnstone job even though his fellow former Celtic player is still manager of Ayr United. (Sun), external

Ex-St Johnstone player Danny Swanson urges the Perth club to appoint Brown, 39. (Record)

This is pretty much the main reason I wouldn't want him.

No matter what happens there'll be a circus around him, and games at Celtic Park/Ibrox would be a nightmare.

25 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

The Sun - Deranged 47 yr old man pretending to be a “bairn” turns out to be sad old man living in his mums basement.

Hoy I'm 47, he might indeed live in a dungeon footering with himself in between spells of stalking Ayr forums line a spooky gimp but he isn't old.

In the same chat Brown also offered Mjallby a game at centre half to help ease our injury crisis seeing as he's had a knee replacement.    Surprised the Sun aren't running with that story to get some clicks too

10 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Lee Bullen could do the St. Johnstone job, can't be any worse than levein.

His name just will not go away

2 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Lee Bullen could do the St. Johnstone job, can't be any worse than levein.

He is shorter  odds than Brown in a site a seen this morning 9/1 compared to Brown at 10/1

33 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

He is shorter  odds than Brown in a site a seen this morning 9/1 compared to Brown at 10/1

I highly doubt either will be the next St Johnstone manager. Brown is only been linked to premiership jobs at this stage because of who he is. He’s probably not done enough at ourselves or Fleetwood to show he’s deserving of a step up. If/when Brown does leave I’d imagine it’ll be to a better team than St Johnstone after getting us promoted. 

Not sure I see the appeal of the St Johnstone job to Brown at this stage. I know most managers will back themselves to succeed anywhere, but realistically they have one on the weakest squads in the division and are likely to struggle this season. Just doesn't seem a great platform to show his abilities.

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Brown is only been linked to premiership jobs at this stage because of who he is.

Yes, but also the style of football he has his team now playing, especially when compared with how we were before he arrived. He just about staived off a relegation play off but has since changed the whole team structure while disposing of players who he didn't think would fit in. That has to be seen as an achievement already.