The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

A decision has been made I am led to believe, Wouldn’t expect it to be announced until tomorrow, going on hearsay but nothing  official

happy brad pitt GIFSad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

On a completely unrelated note  Robbo, which of these two gifs would you say would best reflect my mood at about lunchtime tomorrow?

Edit:Never mind

Edited by UpInTheAyr

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

happy brad pitt GIFSad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

On a completely unrelated note  Robbo, which of these two gifs would you say would best reflect my mood at about lunchtime tomorrow?

Believe it’s official now as you can see from Ayrshire Post, was getting leaked from other sources so best to get it out there officially 

Edited by Robbo63

Just shows all the talk about his respect for the chairman and connection to the club was utter bullshit. Only an absolute snake would leave during the season and make it clear to players he recruited that he'd rather be against them than with them. 

Shut up

Just shows all the talk about his respect for the chairman and connection to the club was utter bullshit. Only an absolute snake would leave during the season and make it clear to players he recruited that he'd rather be against them than with them. 
f**k off Iain.