The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

SRE will be hellish tomorrow when Cameron goes on. In fact it’s already in a fucking state.

Another PR disaster in the making. My prediction - classic deflection, he'll answer the questions from the weapons slap them down and not answer any reasonable questions. I get quite frustrated with these Facebook Q&As tbh. Someone should be filtering the questions so we get the most out of it.

5 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Someone suggested Henrik Larson as new manager. Mental. 

Is he not going to Southend? I'm sure I heard that somewhere.

So.erset boabs a complete embarssment .Like a big fucking kid grow up mate and go support the team you apparently love ..and when you do come crawling back through the turnstiles please do not release any more songs .also tinpot at its highest level Cameron having to go on too social media and answer questions .No different that than coming on pie and bovril and answering question .tinpot

So.erset boabs a complete embarssment .Like a big fucking kid grow up mate and go support the team you apparently love ..and when you do come crawling back through the turnstiles please do not release any more songs .also tinpot at its highest level Cameron having to go on too social media and answer questions .No different that than coming on pie and bovril and answering question .tinpot

You alright son?

Slept on it, no as raging as last night. He’s still a c**t (for the way he’s left IMO)  but it’s Ian McCall no guardiola! If Stewart was to get an assistant and a coach in I’d be happy with him, he knows the players and the set up, don’t want much to change or rock the boat. Kerr back to just being a player. Doolan will be away in January I would imagine, thank f**k.

Slept on it, no as raging as last night. He’s still a c**t (for the way he’s left IMO)  but it’s Ian McCall no guardiola! If Stewart was to get an assistant and a coach in I’d be happy with him, he knows the players and the set up, don’t want much to change or rock the boat. Kerr back to just being a player. Doolan will be away in January I would imagine, thank f**k.

Nah I’ve slept on it and I’m now more annoyed than I am gutted. That’ll be gone though once we find out who’s taking over in the long run.

I’d go so far to say I’m excited to see who we appoint but I’m sure that’ll change if we limo for a Yogi or Jim Duffy type.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Nah I’ve slept on it and I’m now more annoyed than I am gutted. That’ll be gone though once we find out who’s taking over in the long run.

I’d go so far to say I’m excited to see who we appoint but I’m sure that’ll change if we limo for a Yogi or Jim Duffy type.

I think if Stewart wants it and does well in a few games in charge he should get it. It may look the “cheap” option, but we need stability now. When we appointed McCall we needed a fresh face, something new. Now we need someone who knows the team/board etc to keep the club going in an upwards direction. He has plenty of experience and it’s no coincidence we’ve looked a real attacking threat from when he started coaching. 

Wonder if the compensation for McCall and Scally will cover the black hole that the Talbot and Alloa results apparently cost us last season, no matter how much we get it will be going to go back into running the club be very surprised to see any of it put into the playing budget or compensation for a manager currently in job.

I think if Stewart wants it and does well in a few games in charge he should get it. It may look the “cheap” option, but we need stability now. When we appointed McCall we needed a fresh face, something new. Now we need someone who knows the team/board etc to keep the club going in an upwards direction. He has plenty of experience and it’s no coincidence we’ve looked a real attacking threat from when he started coaching. 

I think going in an upward direction will be a real challenge. While I agree Stewart is the right appointment for now it still feels like we know very little about his role at the club, and how influential he is. Recruitment will be a bugger if we need to bring folk in in January, very hard to replicate McCall's record there, whoever the manager is