The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

My hope! Appoint a manager with ambition like jack Ross and provide a little money( not what he was given at st mirren) and continue to challenge end up in the play offs and start again next season

I don’t think that a player can play and manage
This is nuts. You think Jack Ross([emoji3]) would get more funds at Ayr than he did at St Mirren?

This is nuts. You think Jack Ross([emoji3]) would get more funds at Ayr than he did at St Mirren?

I think he means less funds.

Although IIRC he wasn’t given all that much and funded a new team through the sale of the boy McAllister.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s that all about?

SB didn't like McCall due to the ongoing feud he is having with the club quite rightly firing him into the sea as he was getting far too big for his boots and thought the club owed him something. 

SB didn't like McCall due to the ongoing feud he is having with the club quite rightly firing him into the sea as he was getting far too big for his boots and thought the club owed him something. 

Surely McCall had nothing to do with that though?

SRE will be hellish tomorrow when Cameron goes on. In fact it’s already in a fucking state.
They'll be even worse when he's not able to answer half the questions, because really, the stuff they're likely to ask won't have been decided yet or it's not appropriate to disclose

21 minutes ago, Tommi_Pavlova said:

Cameron due to be on radio Scotland just shortly.

Guessing it will be something like 'Disappointed...wouldn't stand in any manager or player's way...board meeting later today...determined to maintain progress'

Jack Ross, if he get's sacked could be a descent replecement, he won this league in 2018.
JR quadrupled his wages with his move to Sunderland, and he was on a fair whack at us.

He won't be far off 10k a week at Sunderland.

I think he will get a Premiership gig up here if he gets the sack (which looks imminent tbh) and waits it out. The Hibs job will be available if they hold out sacking Heckingbottom to time it with JR becoming available.

Bit of a gutter for Ayr fans but we all knew this is the only realistic vacancy that could have tempted him away from Ayr.