The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

See someone has brought up the state of the new PA system on the sre. I'm not sure I've heard it working properly since it's been installed, it either cuts out every few seconds,  is so  low in volume you can't hear anything, or doesn't work at all.

It’s pathetic, I was in the stand and I couldn’t hear the half time draw numbers. If it’s new I’d be asking for my money back! 

19 hours ago, munro7 said:

It was far better than anything I’ve heard before on the uncovered terrace.

Have to agree, its great on the North Terrace. Its much better than that old crap excuse for a tannoy that we laboured on with.

I heard the half time draw numbers, man of the match etc. I can only assume it is faulty in the Somerset Road End and the Stand?

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I see a lot of the players were out with McCall and Scally on Saturday night. I wonder how many Pre contracts were agreed. 

Was his leaving doo, I would have thought 1 at the most and it would not be Forrest 

7 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Heard 3 ready to sign pre contracts on January 

8 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Heard 3 ready to sign pre contracts on January 

Certainly won’t be 3  pre contracts in January ,

Who?
I’d hazard a guess he’d be interested in Harvie and McCowan 

McCowan can’t sign a pre-contract and Harvie could do far better than Partick. Although that could come down to money and his relationship with McCall.

He’ll end up signing Adams and Doolan probably.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McCowan can’t sign a pre-contract and Harvie could do far better than Partick. Although that could come down to money and his relationship with McCall.

The only ones who  could maybe agree a pre contract the now are Moore &  Adams surely, and those up at the end of season can negotiate in the Jan window. Think that's how it works.

No-one in their right mind would sign Jamie Adams. I love the big guy but he barely plays these days.

I also don't think he'll sign doolan as he'll have seen as much as we have how far he is off the pace.

I also don't think he'll sign doolan as he'll have seen as much as we have how far he is off the pace.

It’ll be a player coach deal with an emphasis on the coaching. He’ll likely see that as a move to get the Partick fans back on side.