Dundee United 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

For as long as I can remember I was firmly in the camp of having both Dundee clubs in the same league "good for the city"&"good for both sides" ect........but given the choice right now I'd like them buried in some lower league, part time, bankrupt, never to rise again. Harsh ?

No, jealousy is a hell of a thing though. Hopefully you can overcome it. 

3 hours ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

For as long as I can remember I was firmly in the camp of having both Dundee clubs in the same league "good for the city"&"good for both sides" ect........but given the choice right now I'd like them buried in some lower league, part time, bankrupt, never to rise again. Harsh ?

Nope.

IMG_4688.thumb.jpg.cc17018ec1086ae514557fdc5e09b325.jpg

Nike deal finished. We get to design our own kits from the summer.

Genuinely one of the best bits of news I’ve heard all season.
Macron kits are usually great quality unlike most of the Nike ones which are really thin and have the sponsors peeling off them in a couple washes.

Genuinely one of the best bits of news I’ve heard all season.
Macron kits are usually great quality unlike most of the Nike ones which are really thin and have the sponsors peeling off them in a couple washes.

Take a leaf outa the Celtic supporters handbook and NEVER wash your shirt. [emoji51]

Unsurprisingly morons are losing their shit over this on twitter and fb, inventing stories about how they've heard macron stuff is shite, and why didn't we just renew the great Nike deal we had.
:huh:

Nike kits are rank bad.
Some colour blind fool in their design dept thought it was a good idea to give you a strip with brown sleeves a couple of years back🤮

17 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Billy McKay out for the rest of the season with a broken arm.

Suspected that might be the case, was watching the game on Alba and looked a really bad one.

I take absolutely no pleasure in the misfortune of another, however this could be a big blow for them as he has been in fine goalscoring form. 2 of his goals the other night were fucking class. (Way better than anything he ever did for us).

If their form does falter as a result, we absolutely must take advantage... Whilst 2nd at least now looks likely, I really am not looking forward to the agony of the playoffs for the third year in a row.:unsure: