Dundee United 2018/2019

23 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Hah. Anyone could have told you that. Now get back to everyone after 6 goals in 43 appearances and he next gets a concussion.

Only in a very, very bad team can running about a lot be a revelation.

There’s quite literally nothing unexpected about Craig Curran. Enjoy the next two years.

A bit disingenuous to say running about a lot is all his game consists of. 

Who's this putting it on a plate for Andrew Nelson against Hearts? Oh look, it's Craig Curran. 

Who's this winning a ridiculous header to set up Andrew Nelson's first and then pulling the Killie centre half away for Nelson's second? Oh look, it's Craig Curran. 

The boy Curran was fucking stinking for us. No question. Utterly useless.

But.

If you are as hopelessly shite as Curran and youre essentially up front on your own in a team with King, McMullan etc as your creative players you're going to look even worse. Playing out of position quite often wont help much either.

Im not sticking up for him by any means, but the Sun shines out a dogs arse once every now and again and im just guessing Curran is currently going through a purple patch. Or casting a sunny patch. 

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

A dreary day in work on a Monday is not, I repeat not, improved by videos of average players setting up shitey consolation goals for the Dees. 

Admit it Albert, you watched them and asked yourself why he wasn't as good for you boys. 

I see this thread is as focused as ever.

Dundee fans desperation to prove to other fans that Curran is a good signing is as sad and pathetic as "naw guys, Moussa's a good striker trust me!" or "Cammy Kerr is definitely Scotland's next Right Back!"

Also, Falkirk fans calling anyone else a "dribbling simpleton" is hilarious considering they're basically Pie and Bovril's version of the Gang from Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Edited by Accent-Unknown

Dundee fans desperation to prove to other that Curran is a good signing is as sad and pathetic as "naw guys, Moussa's a good striker trust me!" or "Cammy Kerr is definitely Scotland's next Right Back!"

Also, Falkirk fans calling anyone else a "dribbling simpleton" is hilarious considering they're basically Pie and Bovril's version of the Gang from Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Yer maw

16 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Dundee fans desperation to prove to other fans that Curran is a good signing is as sad and pathetic as "naw guys, Moussa's a good striker trust me!" or "Cammy Kerr is definitely Scotland's next Right Back!"

Taking the faltering title challenge well. 

3 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

The gang from It's Always Sunny may be cruel, moronic, delusional, racist, misogynist, alcoholic, donkey-brained, violent, homophobic, sexually deviant bed poopers; but comparing them to Falkirk fans is a bit harsh.

Edited by captainkev

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
15 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Dundee fans desperation to prove to other that Curran is a good signing is as sad and pathetic as "naw guys, Moussa's a good striker trust me!" or "Cammy Kerr is definitely Scotland's next Right Back!"

Yer maw

^^^Definitely Frank.