Dundee United 2018/2019

3 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Hearing one of them is French.

A player called P. Dauphinoise

Heard hes got an eye for goal. Hopefully he'll chip in with a few meaning we have something to lift at the end of the season.

First we need to dreel in the teams further up - the new crop should help us plough on through the winter after a mash exodus of all these rogues in the squad.

Heard hes got an eye for goal. Hopefully he'll chip in with a few meaning we have something to lift at the end of the season.
First we need to dreel in the teams further up - the new crop should help us plough on through the winter after a mash exodus of all these rogues in the squad.

[emoji15]

23 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I got 7 - did I miss any? 

Nesbitt must surely be the first one. He won't have left MK Dons without having his next club lined up and he was training with us today so ..

I'd be happy with that. Noticed him when he played against us for Morton last season. Looked very tricky and constantly wanted the ball. He's wee though so you have to hope he's got a bit of dig about him as well.

55 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

IMG_4015.jpg
Hopefully this Is the end for all the deadwood at the club.

Looks pretty Draconian if true.  All we need now is someone ITK telling us who is no longer training with the main squad.

4 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Good editing

Wasn’t me that edited it it says current team as United had heard the club wants to unveil the owner, sport director then announce signings so maybe some truth to it just not confirmed yet. Also word on the street it’s a done deal we wait to find out though 

Edited by GFARAB82

2 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

I'm discounting some attention seeking dafties who have 'heard' stuff and are releasing it on social media.

But am worried that the quality of players being linked, after RN slating his present squad, are uninspiring.

Out of curiosity, what was the quality of player you were expecting?

2 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Out of curiosity, what was the quality of player you were expecting?

The players we are currently linked with have worse injury records than some of Csaba's signings: Nesbitt hasn't got a league minute at all this season. Pawlett has hardly got on the park either, due to injuries and being out of favour. 

R Neilson should have kept his frustrations to himself after the Recs debacle, and, to me, should have had signing who have the qualities to start asap when signed, and not have to work on fitness, including match fitness.

So, I was looking for players who have the qualities to improve us, better mental toughness, fitness and consistency.

The players we are currently linked with have worse injury records than some of Csaba's signings: Nesbitt hasn't got a league minute at all this season. Pawlett has hardly got on the park either, due to injuries and being out of favour. 

R Neilson should have kept his frustrations to himself after the Recs debacle, and, to me, should have had signing who have the qualities to start asap when signed, and not have to work on fitness, including match fitness.

So, I was looking for players who have the qualities to improve us, better mental toughness, fitness and consistency.

Agree with some of this, we need players who are match fit, there's not the time to begin bedding players in they have to be able to hit the ground running.