Dundee United 2018/2019

I got an early edition of today's match day programme direct from the printers. 

Has Ogren's interview rehashed and strange that all the Irish references have been removed.

Neilson stating he'd like all his transfer dealings done early but that is unlikely.

7 minutes ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

We are trying to re sign Cammy Smith, was at Tannadice yesterday

Cammy was just as important as Lewis Morgan was for us in winning the league last year. 

Smashing player for us but it's just not happened for him this season. First AS didn't fancy him and he's not had much of a sniff under OK either.

He would be a cracking signing for anyone competing for the title in the championship.  I'd imagine this won't happen any time soon tho, with Hammill away I don't think we'll be desperate to get shot of Cammy until we have some replacements in the door first.

4 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

Cammy was just as important as Lewis Morgan was for us in winning the league last year. 

Smashing player for us but it's just not happened for him this season. First AS didn't fancy him and he's not had much of a sniff under OK either.

He would be a cracking signing for anyone competing for the title in the championship.  I'd imagine this won't happen any time soon tho, with Hammill away I don't think we'll be desperate to get shot of Cammy until we have some replacements in the door first.

Aren't you guys on a winter break?

Cammy is an excellent Championship player.

Unfortunately, this season has proven so far that's all he is. He's failed quite badly at making the step up in quality. Every time he's been given the chance to kick on, he's not done so.

Will be sad to see him go as he was excellent last season but most St. Mirren fans accept it's now time to stop carrying passengers and Cammy has unfortunately become one with the step up in quality.

Unfortunately, this season has proven so far that's all he is. He's failed quite badly at making the step up in quality. Every time he's been given the chance to kick on, he's not done so.
Will be sad to see him go as he was excellent last season but most St. Mirren fans accept it's now time to stop carrying passengers and Cammy has unfortunately become one with the step up in quality.

Ha Ha [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] St Mirren "Step up In quality" stop it now [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Ha Ha emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png St Mirren "Step up In quality" stop it now emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I never mentioned St. Mirren being a step up in quality.

I was talking about the step up in quality from the Championship to the Premiership you dribbling bellend.

Edited by djchapsticks

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I'll fucking cut you. 

I never mentioned St. Mirren being a step up in quality.
I was talking about the step up in quality from the Championship to the Premiership you dribbling bellend.

Ooohhhh. Get yooooooo...........as long as I'm not getting under your skin...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji23] "step up in quality". Priceless.

Ooohhhh. Get yooooooo...........as long as I'm not getting under your skin...[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji23] "step up in quality". Priceless.

To be fair, St Mirren are a step up in quality compared to you at the moment. Don’t really see how you can disagree.