Dundee United 2018/2019

On 04/01/2019 at 18:17, Mark Connolly said:

If he didn't play for us, I'd say he has a face I'd never tire of punching.

Nesbitt was a good player a few seasons back. A bit raw but he had plenty of ability and pace. If he has come back and improved his decision making you'll have a cracking player there.

8 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

No chance we’ll be paying a fee for him, I’d try get him on loan till end of season instead.

I'm sure your American hedge fund will pony up if Robbie wants the player badly enough.

I'm sure £25K would suffice.:)

11 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I'm sure your American hedge fund will pony up if Robbie wants the player badly enough.

I'm sure £25K would suffice.:)

Yeah, we'll probably just hope to cover our Josh Heaton losses. But he's a great player at Champ level and shouldn't be letting him go for nothing. Especially as it's not crazy to imagine we'll be playing against the Arabs at the back end of this season.

8 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

No chance we’ll be paying a fee for him, I’d try get him on loan till end of season instead.

Thing is though, he's out of contract in the summer so if he goes on loan, we'd be as well just letting him leave now. If Utd want him, they can have him on a PCA at any point.

Much as he's not been performing, he IS a useful option to have on the bench and that will be the reasoning behind us not wanting to get rid for nothing.

Yeah, we'll probably just hope to cover our Josh Heaton losses. But he's a great player at Champ level and shouldn't be letting him go for nothing. Especially as it's not crazy to imagine we'll be playing against the Arabs at the back end of this season.

You might play the Terrors, never will you play the Arabs..........ya Fud.

3 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

You might play the Terrors, never will you play the Arabs..........ya Fud.

Fud grow up ffs. Cammy was not a hit at United first time around my understanding he was played out of position an Aberdeen mate told me. Fantastic championship player which you will need to get into the play offs.  In all honestly can't see you passing Dundee or Saints for the premiership you slip up too much in games you should win. Maybe next season will be different too big a club for the championship.  

50 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Looks like it's been resolved now, going by the reliable @glenburn bud on the Saints thread. Undisclosed fee would be my prediction. I bet it matches the £25k we're meant to have coughed up so far for Heaton.

I would not be unhappy if this was the case, as I liked him when we had hI'm on loan from Aberdeen and was disappointed with how McKinnon treated him after Tony Andreu arrived at United.