Dundee United 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah but our chairman has faith in our manager.  That must mean we’re not going to repeat past mistakes, does it not?

I cant decide if you're being sarcastic or not here. 

Having faith in an unknown quantity is admirable enough. Having faith in a total liability is not faith. Its fucking moronic. Especially when said liability has already made some absolute howlers.

I suppose we'll see by October.

15 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I cant decide if you're being sarcastic or not here. 

Having faith in an unknown quantity is admirable enough. Having faith in a total liability is not faith. Its fucking moronic. Especially when said liability has already made some absolute howlers.

I suppose we'll see by October.

I was definitely being sarcastic.

Has someone turned on the Sarcasm Cloaking Algorithm in here? :angry:

I heard some bloke on the radio today talking about England winning the World Cup in 1966. ?????? They kept that quiet ! You would think there would have been more fuss made of that, maybe even a TV show or two before now.

24 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

I heard some bloke on the radio today talking about England winning the World Cup in 1966. ?????? They kept that quiet ! You would think there would have been more fuss made of that, maybe even a TV show or two before now.

Trust someone to mention 1966.  The less heard the better.

21 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Yeah I heard about that... As long as the fuckers don’t win it this year...

It’s bad enough being an Arab with those Dark Blue c***s in the league above us, without also being s Scot watching England win the fucking World Cup......

God wouldn’t let that happen....... Would he???? :shutup

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Yeah I heard about that... As long as the fuckers don’t win it this year...

It’s bad enough being an Arab with those Dark Blue c***s in the league above us, without also being s Scot watching England win the fucking World Cup......

God wouldn’t let that happen....... Would he???? :shutup

A few years back I rented a place in Torrevieja, Spain that was owned by an English guy and the burglar alarm code was 1966.  I found out subsequently that the crime rate in Torrevieja is pretty high (only one of the reasons I would not go back; it's like Blackpool by the Med).

I reckon any reasonably astute Spanish housebreaker would not have to think to hard to make a killing over there.

41 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

I never got a chance to go to a game there but I have driven past the stadium named after the Azerbaijani linesman in the 1966 final the Tofiq Bahramov stadium.

I remember it being on the main highway going from Baku out to the airport there.

I never got a chance to go to a game there but I have driven past the stadium named after the Azerbaijani linesman in the 1966 final the Tofiq Bahramov stadium.
I remember it being on the main highway going from Baku out to the airport there.

................. Sorry dozed off there, Who was it ?

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I was definitely being sarcastic.

I thought so. There seems to be a few people wiping the slate clean for Mr. Waffelpish. I didnt think you were one of them. 

I will also add that i am not one of them.

Would also like to add that i truly hope England do not win the World Cup. I would like them to be put out by Columbia this evening. 

12 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Would also like to add that i truly hope England do not win the World Cup. I would like them to be put out by Columbia this evening. 

Speaking of which, gutted I'm not going to catch the big match tonight.....

..... So if anyone is going to be at the Glebe tonight any deep insight into whether we look like a bunch of workdbeaters yet would be much appreciated.;)

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Fifie.

I was on it a few times as a kid.  I thought I was sailing from Dundee to France.  I hadn't learned French at such a tender age and Fifers talk a foreign language so...