Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

That boy upfront for Villareal is the definition of a "haddy". 

I have a large poster* of the most popular fish in Europe with their names in 5 languages, including Swedish and Spanish.  The word you are searching for is "eglefino".

*aye...I know.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

trolling the P&B diddies

wee Sellick arsehole

Cheap posting from me

P&B started going down the stank and some attitudes are eye-waterlingly embarrassing.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Don't be a fucking dick.

And this was after a decent result.

Think most Bears would have taken this chance at the start of the group stage to go through, still with a reasonable chance of progressing going into the final game. Tough ask to win away in Vienna for us, but the Ibrox game showed we’re more of a match for them, plus they’ll need to secure a result too.

It’s all been said about the Candeias 2nd Yellow and McGregors outstanding performance, so onwards & upwards Gers!!

IMG_3825.jpg

RANGERS face a Uefa rap after a fan ran onto the pitch to confront the linesman after Daniel Candeias’ sending off.

The Portuguese winger was sent off for two first-half bookings, the second coming following a tussle with Villarreal midfielder Santiago Caseres.

It’s understood the incident – which saw a steward drag the supporter from the pitch - will be included in the referee’s report.

Earlier this month it emerged Gers had been cited by Uefa because Alfredo Morelos was late out of the dressing room against Spartak Moscow, causing the match to kick off two minutes late.

Last month a man was charged with striking a linesman with a coin during the Ibrox club’s loss to Livingston.

I have a large poster* of the most popular fish in Europe with their names in 5 languages, including Swedish and Spanish.  The word you are searching for is "eglefino".

*aye...I know.

This shit. This shit is why I come to P and B. Marvellous. 

Double trebles?  Cheap posting from me trying to live up to my reputation.
We looked very leggy at the end.  Probably not good in advance of playing your mob on Sunday.

Likewise from me, taking the opportunity to mention Celtic’s utter (nauseating) dominance.
As for Sunday, I think you’ll be fine. Less of a mob and more of a wet blanket these days. If we come out and have a real go from the off we might get something...

Decent performance from McGregor last night to keep it close in the first half. The boy Middleton also looked good in spells. The rest were degrees of poor, with Goldson and Flanagan being far poorer than the majority.

Win in Vienna isn't outwith the realms of possibility, but Rapid appear to be improving on their early season form, having gone from being absolutely fucking rotten, to barely watchable shite, so it should be tougher than the first game was.

10 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I genuinely can’t believe people don’t think that is a yellow card. If that was done against one of your players you’d 100% be expecting the player to get booked. 

Are refs not allowed to dish out multiple yellow cards for the one incident anymore? Three of them could’ve/ should’ve have been booked, imo.

Archived