47 minutes ago, albundy said:
4 hours ago, The Moonster said:
Apparently sent off for swearing. 

When you think of what must be said on a pitch during a game, I'd be interested to know what actually constitutes a red card.

Depends more on how you say it rather than what is actually said

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, albundy said:

When you think of what must be said on a pitch during a game, I'd be interested to know what actually constitutes a red card.

I'm told it was a very young referee, it may well be his first season at that level.  A bad tackle happened, Nade ran over and said something, red card immediately shown.

I'm told it was a very young referee, it may well be his first season at that level.  A bad tackle happened, Nade ran over and said something, red card immediately shown.
My 1st thoughts when I saw he had been sent off were that it would be a young ref trying to make a name for himself by asserting his authority against the 'big name'. This seems more and more likely to be the case

16 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

My 1st thoughts when I saw he had been sent off were that it would be a young ref trying to make a name for himself by asserting his authority against the 'big name'. This seems more and more likely to be the case

It could be that, but we should remember Nade was sent off for foul and abusive language for us as well. He's never been the calmest of men.

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Young referee? Kidnapping age? Might explain the red.

I see you can now download a full fixture calendar to your phone/online calendar. That must've taken someone a very, very long time to type up - especially considering it contains kick off times and locations.

http://www.dumbartonfootballclub.com/news/?mode=view&id=3729

:ph34r:

Archived