Football League 2018/19 season

5 hours ago, WALMOT said:

As 0-0 goes I have been at plenty that were worse then last nights.

Football against anti football ended up with no one winning.

Pulis set his team up for the draw by going 5-4-1 and it worked with the back 5 all from the land of the giants.

Our passing game was just that bit out which meant we didnt break them down and create any clear chances. Thought we might get a goal in the last 15-20 mins as Boro wilted badly and we really pushed hard but to no avail.

Still would have taken being top of the league going into the first international break at the start of the season as no one knew what to expect from MB.

Two weeks on the training pitch to sort things out.

Deary me :lol: 

Good win for Brentford yesterday against a Forest side that had no intention of playing football. Very feisty game with Forest being a team of thugs and the Brentford players not reaching well to constantly being kicked and thrown to the ground. Surprised there were no sending offs. I was expecting more from Forest but they were only ever in the game due to a keeping howler from Bentley.

10 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
15 hours ago, jagfox99 said:
[mention=35012]Rab B Nesbit[/mention] ruining another thread? Standard :green

That's usually your job.

It’ll be nice to have the ‘ammers down here next season :angel 

Tell me about it. Think Saturday might be the last away game I go to for months. Millwall is still 3pm but I'd pencilled that in as a day to watch Clyde as I was going London that month anyway for QPR. Which has now been moved to a twatting Friday. Most annoying there are only three grounds left in this division that I haven't been to and we play two of them midweek. c***s. 

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Boro picked for another live TV game, changing kick off to annoying times away from a Saturday 3pm. 6 games now before November. It’s not always great being #bigtime.

8 out our next 11 games are on sky one way or another due to midweek games being on sky red button

Leeds United by November 10th, the final action before the third international break of the season, will have seen nine of their opening 17 Championship games chosen for exclusive broadcast making a mockery of the initial fixture release for fans.

1 hour ago, WALMOT said:

8 out our next 11 games are on sky one way or another due to midweek games being on sky red button

Leeds United by November 10th, the final action before the third international break of the season, will have seen nine of their opening 17 Championship games chosen for exclusive broadcast making a mockery of the initial fixture release for fans.

Same for Boro. By the 3rd November there will have been 9 games on TV. 

On 9/2/2018 at 09:16, ListerRRFC said:

Good win for Brentford yesterday against a Forest side that had no intention of playing football. Very feisty game with Forest being a team of thugs and the Brentford players not reaching well to constantly being kicked and thrown to the ground. Surprised there were no sending offs. I was expecting more from Forest but they were only ever in the game due to a keeping howler from Bentley.

Been a great start for Brentford, but gutted I won't get to another game for a couple of months. 

Been a great start for Brentford, but gutted I won't get to another game for a couple of months. 
Been a very promising start, outplayed every team they've come up against but missing a criminal number of chances, especially at one-on-ones. Can definitely see a promotion push this season and there's no reason not to with the strength of the squad.