Football League 2018/19 season

Could see Villa going for Dean Smith of Brentford. He's a Villa fan and got the Bees in a good position.

Would be a shame to see him go as he has the team playing some nice stuff but he has zero plan B and only seems to know one formation which doesn't work in every game, especially away from home.

A supporter threw a cabbage at Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce last night just before their game with Preston kicked off.

When asked about the incident afterwards, Mr Bruce said, "It was quite useful actually, we brought him on in the 74th minute and he almost scored."

A supporter threw a cabbage at Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce last night just before their game with Preston kicked off.
When asked about the incident afterwards, Mr Bruce said, "It was quite useful actually, we brought him on in the 74th minute and he almost scored."

IMG_6469.jpg

There's no excuse for personal abuse, and the twat that threw a cabbage should be ashamed.

I've no problem with people shouting for his head, though. His constant slagging off the fans every time the team manage to avoid defeat had turned a lot of people off him. 

9 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

There's no excuse for personal abuse, and the twat that threw a cabbage should be ashamed.

I've no problem with people shouting for his head, though. His constant slagging off the fans every time the team manage to avoid defeat had turned a lot of people off him. 

Fair enough BWV. Sounds like he had to go. 

I was at Sheffield Wednesday vs West Brom tonight. Good game for the neutral. Wednesday took the lead with a beauty of a strike into the top corner. They went 2-0 up and looked good for the victory but they threw it away, Albion getting two quick fire goals late on which resulted in #scenes in the away end. Hillsborough is a cracking old stadium, full of character. Glad to say I’ve watched a game there. Also managed to get in for 20 quid instead of the ridiculous starting price of 33 quid - chap gave me his season ticket to use for the South Stand. A good night all round.

10 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

I was at Sheffield Wednesday vs West Brom tonight. Good game for the neutral. Wednesday took the lead with a beauty of a strike into the top corner. They went 2-0 up and looked good for the victory but they threw it away, Albion getting two quick fire goals late on which resulted in #scenes in the away end. Hillsborough is a cracking old stadium, full of character. Glad to say I’ve watched a game there. Also managed to get in for 20 quid instead of the ridiculous starting price of 33 quid - chap gave me his season ticket to use for the South Stand. A good night all round.

Great, isn't it. Stadia that were built for fans will always be far superior to those built to make money.