France vs Belgium

lichtie23

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite all the purists saying it was a classy game, I was bored to f**k. There's a danger of open play goals becoming a thing of the past with basketball tactics becoming the norm at top level football. 

6 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I was eating a plate of pig’s ears when the goal went in. Make of that what you will.

^^^shitting purses

4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I don't agree, they created very little in the second half whereas France were dangerous on the break. Thought France were the better team.

Probably based on the second half. I thought Belgium were better in the first half but France were very good at stopping Belgium once in front.

I don't like France so that might be clouding it.

7 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I was eating a plate of pig’s ears when the goal went in. Make of that what you will.

Where were you? I tried them in Santiago de Compostela in NW Spain and they were the most revolting thing I've eaten, after whelks. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Despite all the purists saying it was a classy game, I was bored to f**k. There's a danger of open play goals becoming a thing of the past with basketball tactics becoming the norm at top level football. 

Thought it was a cracking game football wise, yeah not the most amount of clear chances but excellent football and some cracking defending as well especially from france, verane was fucking outstanding, umtiti after giving away that stupid penalty agajnst the aussies hasnt put a foot wrong

Is this these c***s talking about how they're going to do against France in the final???

Archived