France v Croatia - World Cup Final!

banana

I thought it was bollocks at first but looking at it again, his hand had came down to swipe the ball away. 

Not sure of it was deliberate or otherwise but it certainly looked like a deliberate action. Though it happened so quickly, surely no one has reactions like that. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pandarilla said:

That's just not true. His hand moved but he wasn't trying to touch the ball, he was on his way down.

I'm just happy my bets on track. Need a Rebic yellow and a second half goal from France now. 

1 minute ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

He's jumped with his hands in the air to make himself bigger. It's deliberately there. Such a fucking blatant penalty.

I'm guessing it was the downward movement of his hand to the ball, but I'd still say it was to close for him to be deliberately doing it.

Considering how many replays from different angles the referee required before making the final decision, you would think that there is enough reasonable doubt for it not to be awarded. 

I think it is a very harsh call. 

Now the jammy c**nts get a very soft penalty. Not exactly “clear and obvious” when the ref took so long. A matter of interpretation and the French get the benefit of the doubt. I’m really beginning to hate Griezmann. That bloody stupid celebration just cringe inducing. How the hell can the team playing all the football be a goal down to a bunch of useless, jammy cheats? I suppose I’ve answered my own question. Better to be lucky and cynical than actually good.

It was a penalty for me.

If a French striker had made the same movement with his arm and scored using his hand everyone would say the goal should be ruled out for a handball.

People wanting Croatia to do well letting themselves get a bit carried away.

1 minute ago, paul wright scores said:

I'm sure you would be happy then something similar given against Falkirk?

No, of course I wouldn't be happy. I'm not happy it was given against Croatia.

Archived