The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

13 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Im neither a p***k or an Islamaphobe,but 39,573 terror attacks since 9/11 isnt a good record,and tells me Islam is different from most religions.

We got ourselves a Statue guarding lifeboat attacking type

15 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think we're gonna need a citation and some context on those figures emoji23.png

I'm going to out on a limb here and suggest that's a figure plucked from Stormfront, or similar.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm going to out on a limb here and suggest that's a figure plucked from Stormfront, or similar.

Keep up guys! No need to look at "Stormfront" or other far right sites for the facts....To answer the question of needing to provide " citations" to prove 39,000 odd terror attacks...it would take months to do that...however look at the last complete month, June(2021) here are the facts ..Jihad June= 173 attacks,917 killed,1055 injured,Suicide blasts 11,in 22 countries.However only 4 deaths in Europe,all in Germany.I will post the July figures once the month is finished.Re the question on my avatar....its simple, its the singer Lily Allen being handed a Snickers bar by one of the refugees she took in.

26 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Keep up guys! No need to look at "Stormfront" or other far right sites for the facts....To answer the question of needing to provide " citations" to prove 39,000 odd terror attacks...it would take months to do that...however look at the last complete month, June(2021) here are the facts ..Jihad June= 173 attacks,917 killed,1055 injured,Suicide blasts 11,in 22 countries.However only 4 deaths in Europe,all in Germany.I will post the July figures once the month is finished.Re the question on my avatar....its simple, its the singer Lily Allen being handed a Snickers bar by one of the refugees she took in.

Can you provide evidence for those numbers, at least? One months worth shouldn’t too much effort for you. 

42 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Gave him too much credit. He just fucking made it up  :lol:

41 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

prove 39,000 odd terror attacks

Just state your source, their definition of a terrorist attack, and whether they only count attacks known to be carried out by Muslims. You said 39,573 which is a very specific number, you should be able to back it up, if not, why say it?

14 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Can you provide evidence for those numbers, at least? One months worth shouldn’t too much effort for you. 

173 attacks  by the "religion of peace" in June for sure,most are in the middle east.the rest Africa mostly,Many deaths are Muslim on Muslim due to the internal Schisms within the religion.It would take me too long to list 173 ,The 4 deaths in Germany were in Graven (1) and 3 in Wuerzburg on June 25th by a Somalian refugee.

4 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

173 attacks  by the "religion of peace" in June for sure,most are in the middle east.the rest Africa mostly,Many deaths are Muslim on Muslim due to the internal Schisms within the religion.It would take me too long to list 173 ,The 4 deaths in Germany were in Graven (1) and 3 in Wuerzburg on June 25th by a Somalian refugee.

That's 4, without checking the context or affiliation, or facts. Only 39,569 to go! Source for the 173 figure please.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Aye, I was actually asking for evidence. A source, for example.

Just repeating your claim isn’t evidence. 

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, I was actually asking for evidence. A source, for example.

Just repeating your claim isn’t evidence. 

I just deal in facts.Simple.To put your mind at ease...google them.

Edited by Douglas Peel
Spelling

1 minute ago, Douglas Peel said:

I just deal in facts.Simple.

Police said he had been violent and mentally unstable and had recently received psychiatric treatment. A police spokesman said that, while the attacker had a criminal record, none of his previous offences were related to terrorism.

Meanwhile elsewhere in Germany..

Germany shooting: 'Far-right extremist' carried out shisha bars attacks

Imagine joining a Scottish football forum to post made-up statistics about Muslims.

Wait a minute...who was the racist (and long banned) Arbroath poster who liked to accuse young Muslims of being terrorists on dating sites?

Edit: ah yes, the literally puddle-drinking Lichtie4Life.

Edited by BFTD

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Unfortunate quote there.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's 4, without checking the context or affiliation, or facts. Only 39,569 to go! Source for the 173 figure please.

June highlights for Jihadis and Libretards=Wisil Al shahab suicide 30 dead,24th June Kunduz( Afg)28 deaths..29th June Godar 14 dead.just google the rest and keep up with world news.

1 minute ago, Douglas Peel said:

June highlights for Jihadis and Libretards=Wisil Al shahab suicide 30 dead,24th June Kunduz( Afg)28 deaths..29th June Godar 14 dead.just google the rest and keep up with world news.

Ooft. See you on your next account.