The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

I don't ever visit this thread and after reading the last 4 or 5 pages won't be back as it seems to be home to some utter roasters but just came on here to say it's 10 years today since the attack on Utoya Island in Norway. The far right should never be normalised. There but for the grace and all that.

I don't ever visit this thread and after reading the last 4 or 5 pages won't be back as it seems to be home to some utter roasters but just came on here to say it's 10 years today since the attack on Utoya Island in Norway. The far right should never be normalised. There but for the grace and all that.

One of Anders Breivik’s inspirations still has a regular column in The Times!

13 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Poor Tommys got to cough up 100k 🤣🤣

He personally will cough up f**k all, his mug supporters will throw in about a tenner each while banging on about “being persecuted for journalism” or whatever the f**k it is.

Still nice that he remains a perennial loser though. 

He personally will cough up f**k all, his mug supporters will throw in about a tenner each while banging on about “being persecuted for journalism” or whatever the f**k it is.
Still nice that he remains a perennial loser though. 
Maybe a year or two ago, now I'm not so sure. His social media reach is much reduced and that will.havw reduced his income from his thick as f**k supporters. It would be absolutely delicious if he has to sell the nice big house they paid for [emoji23]

15 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

p***ks all over the continent trying to justify their Islamophobia by calling Muslims terrorists, while ignoring the fact that the worst terrorist atrocity since the end of the Bosnian War was one of theirs.

I hated how much coverage that b*****d got. He killed those poor people so he could become famous, and then the media gave him the win he was looking for. 

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Costs could easily double that, tbd at a later hearing. :)

£500,000 costs is the rumour. I really hope they find some property or something he's hidden away.

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

p***ks all over the continent trying to justify their Islamophobia by calling Muslims terrorists, while ignoring the fact that the worst terrorist atrocity since the end of the Bosnian War was one of theirs.

I hated how much coverage that b*****d got. He killed those poor people so he could become famous, and then the media gave him the win he was looking for. 

Going back to the Sixties at least, there's been a massive problem with killers being given huge amounts of press coverage, which is usually exactly what they want. People with similar mental problems see this happening and decide that's the route for them to go in order to achieve notoriety, or get attention for their beliefs. People who've studied this phenomena have identified that the solution is to report as little as possible when it happens, and to focus on the victims rather than the people who've caused so much pain and destruction.

The press have gleefully ignored all recommendations, and have ramped up coverage of murderers over the years, as it attracts readers/viewers and makes them more money. They'll even wheel out experts on TV to ask what can be done to combat the phenomena, and will be told that they need to completely change their coverage, only to totally ignore anything that's said. This is an area in which the media are entirely complicit in continuing the cycle of violence for their own benefit, and will have nobody else to blame when somebody finally takes them to task for it, no matter how much they'll scream about state censorship.

£500,000 costs is the rumour. I really hope they find some property or something he's hidden away.
Rumours that he's trying to transfer his assets to his wife. I'm not sure of sequestration rules in England but that wouldn't work up here. I hope he ends up ruined tbh. His wife fucking off would be even funnier.

Rumours that he's trying to transfer his assets to his wife. I'm not sure of sequestration rules in England but that wouldn't work up here. I hope he ends up ruined tbh. His wife fucking off would be even funnier.

His wife should be embarrassed anyway. Not even the racism shit the fact she’s married a pintpot cokehead.

I think he's blown the Yankee money tree. Deliberately setting up the contempt of court convictions was music to their ears, but lying about a 14 year old kid who was beaten up on video won't get them pumping dollars. 

21 hours ago, GordonS said:

Im neither a p***k or an Islamaphobe,but 39,573 terror attacks since 9/11 isnt a good record,and tells me Islam is different from most religions.

2 hours ago, Douglas Peel said:

Im neither a p***k or an Islamaphobe,but 39,573 terror attacks since 9/11 isnt a good record,and tells me Islam is different from most religions.

Which bit of "all over the continent" are you too stupid to understand? And exactly what in my post did you think you were contradicting?

Think you might need to go on one of these de-radicalisation schemes, because that's some shite you're spouting there.

While I'm here, what's your avatar representing?