Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

16 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Took in the first half of the Preston game - bloody hell whitehill are a lot worse than I thought - absolutely useless emoji23.png Preston won I think 2-1.

Everybody knows you were no where near the game....

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Ok magoon believe that if you want - one thing I do know is you lot are a shambles, utter jobbies emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

There's more than one way to skin a cat...changes nothing from the fact that you were no where near the game

4 hours ago, deejay1 said:

Yeah I’m like you matey never near a whitehill game emoji23.png

8 games a season not a bad return, and enough effort to know the basics of what goes on around the ground..your good self has made 30 posts with not 1 ounce of foundation that won't be found in here...try and get yourself involved with the world..you might surprise yourself and rise above your bullied past

18 minutes ago, magoo said:

8 games a season not a bad return, and enough effort to know the basics of what goes on around the ground..your good self has made 30 posts with not 1 ounce of foundation that won't be found in here...try and get yourself involved with the world..you might surprise yourself and rise above your bullied past

8 games a season yeah right........................

If that was the case they would have fortunes in the bank with your visits to the pie hut alone :whistle

And do you see an improvement in the team from last year?

None made whatsoever!!!

Edited by deejay1

11 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

8 games a season yeah right........................

If that was the case they would have fortunes in the bank with your visits to the pie hut alone :whistle

And do you see an improvement in the team from last year?

None made whatsoever!!!

I'll see more an improvement than you will scouring social media...and imo they have in place a manager who is using the remnants of previous incumbents until he can make his own signings..as Whitehill were in danger of relegation until around march last year I'd say there is little difference...many people would say the performances this season are the ground work set out in pre season....

6 minutes ago, magoo said:

I'll see more an improvement than you will scouring social media...and imo they have in place a manager who is using the remnants of previous incumbents until he can make his own signings..as Whitehill were in danger of relegation until around march last year I'd say there is little difference...many people would say the performances this season are the ground work set out in pre season....

Well he's got rid of your top scorer - great decision when yous are struggling at the bottom of the table :huh:

Also brought in signings that are no better than guys that were there already.

Ainslie Hunter does exactly what Scott Lucas does so no need for him imo.

So in his short time in charge he has lost better than he has signed which is worrying as he was meant to be the saviour lol

31 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Well he's got rid of your top scorer - great decision when yous are struggling at the bottom of the table :huh:

Also brought in signings that are no better than guys that were there already.

Ainslie Hunter does exactly what Scott Lucas does so no need for him imo.

So in his short time in charge he has lost better than he has signed which is worrying as he was meant to be the saviour lol

Calm yourself down...your the only one upset on here..try going to a march and join in the pre and post social gatherings..you will Love it, you will see that no one is concerned with the manager or even what league we will be in next year,we might been have new derbys to look forward too...this seethe you have inside is doing you no good, yourself Edinburger and the 2nd last manager on twitter seem to be the only ones with anger and hurt... can you imagine the pain if Whitehill end up in the lowland league next year..that would be some bitter pill to swallow...take a break from here and concentrate on your fb investigations...you will feel all the better than crying in here about last season's team 

27 minutes ago, magoo said:

Calm yourself down...your the only one upset on here..try going to a march and join in the pre and post social gatherings..you will Love it, you will see that no one is concerned with the manager or even what league we will be in next year,we might been have new derbys to look forward too...this seethe you have inside is doing you no good, yourself Edinburger and the 2nd last manager on twitter seem to be the only ones with anger and hurt... can you imagine the pain if Whitehill end up in the lowland league next year..that would be some bitter pill to swallow...take a break from here and concentrate on your fb investigations...you will feel all the better than crying in here about last season's team 

I'm calm matey don't worry about that - must be a GUT feeling you have that I'm not calm :)

Can you send me the dates of the next march and I will join in? :thumsup2

It's not last seasons team it's this season tho.... If you stay in the league then good luck as it will be hard to come back up from the eos league.

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I'm calm matey don't worry about that - must be a GUT feeling you have that I'm not calm :)

Can you send me the dates of the next march and I will join in? :thumsup2

It's not last seasons team it's this season tho.... If you stay in the league then good luck as it will be hard to come back up from the eos league.

You march on pal..I'm sure you can find next match details as you found Saturdays friendly result ok...have some backbone tho...3 months of Whitehill seethe but you wish them good luck in staying up...ok pal your perfectly calm, your not bitter and you went to a friendly on  Saturday....

You march on pal..I'm sure you can find next match details as you found Saturdays friendly result ok...have some backbone tho...3 months of Whitehill seethe but you wish them good luck in staying up...ok pal your perfectly calm, your not bitter and you went to a friendly on  Saturday....

Correct magoon I’m perfectly calm, not bitter and I went to the game on Saturday. So that means I’ve been to one more whitehill game this season than you haha

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

Correct magoon I’m perfectly calm, not bitter and I went to the game on Saturday. So that means I’ve been to one more whitehill game this season than you haha

Course you did pal...you've no intrest in Whitehill but there you are attending a non descript friendly,posting the result 20 mins after it appeared on twitter...nobody thinks you were nowhere near...keep polishing pal keep polishing 

9 minutes ago, magoo said:

Course you did pal...you've no intrest in Whitehill but there you are attending a non descript friendly,posting the result 20 mins after it appeared on twitter...nobody thinks you were nowhere near...keep polishing pal keep polishing 

Still been to more games than you this season lol

12 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Your sounding more pathetic as the days go on pal...keep looking thro the windaes tho..we love having you around

Just now, magoo said:

Your sounding more pathetic as the days go on pal...keep looking thro the windaes tho..we love having you around

Thanks bud appreciate it

Just like you at the bakers mate - slavering all down the windaes lol

15 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Thanks bud appreciate it

Just like you at the bakers mate - slavering all down the windaes lol

24 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Forget the windaes...some unskilled Muppet will sort them