Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Moved from whitehill yeah I sure was glad to get away from there, even if it was to stop playing. Can you not mind? Tut tut.

So you never moved anywhere else then...you never said when it was you played pal sorry when was it

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Blew your big chance to show you are a diehard fan there mate - poor show

Yes pal we know that you have said that 30 times...so when did you play you forgot to say

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Mate you call yourself a supporter - poor (thats 31 times now)

What about your stats then appearances goals etc,have you got that info if your struggling with the period you played

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Very weird buddy eh

No problem pal...I know you played for Whitehill cause you told us so. Probably got a decent stat record as well but just a bit modest to boast. As much fun as I've had at your expense I'm afraid for the sanity of fellow viewers I'm out now..it was double the fun when you were just deejay but now that's over you have shown the fun element to be over...tell you what tho that mate of mine who says your the pie and bovril Walter mitty that's been to maybe double figure Whitehill games, never kicked a ball at u18s or 21s and got to the dizzy heights of bonnyrigg pub sub will be getting told straight tonight that he's way wrong...he's no mate of mine  suggesting the cold winters in rosewell for the minimum wage and decade's of being Midlothian best by a country mile has in someway pained you...my mate must have a screw loose to suggest such lies that your acquaintance with the ex ex manager added to your hurt...don't worry tho I shall put him right on all matters...don't be a stranger tho and we will all pray the reds don't f**k it up again....

No problem pal...I know you played for Whitehill cause you told us so. Probably got a decent stat record as well but just a bit modest to boast. As much fun as I've had at your expense I'm afraid for the sanity of fellow viewers I'm out now..it was double the fun when you were just deejay but now that's over you have shown the fun element to be over...tell you what tho that mate of mine who says your the pie and bovril Walter mitty that's been to maybe double figure Whitehill games, never kicked a ball at u18s or 21s and got to the dizzy heights of bonnyrigg pub sub will be getting told straight tonight that he's way wrong...he's no mate of mine  suggesting the cold winters in rosewell for the minimum wage and decade's of being Midlothian best by a country mile has in someway pained you...my mate must have a screw loose to suggest such lies that your acquaintance with the ex ex manager added to your hurt...don't worry tho I shall put him right on all matters...don't be a stranger tho and we will all pray the reds don't f**k it up again....

Thanks pal just a wee thing can you give me your vital stats before you depart????

They are.......

most pies eaten at half time?
Best away day pie?
Steak or mince pie preferred?
Brown or red sauce?

Hahaha

See you mate - miss you already

17 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Thanks pal just a wee thing can you give me your vital stats before you depart????

They are.......

most pies eaten at half time?
Best away day pie?
Steak or mince pie preferred?
Brown or red sauce?

Hahaha

See you mate - miss you already

Reading through the last few pages you really haven't come out of this well. 

You abuse magoo wi the same pish but canny answer his questions.

Maybe wi yer concern for all things ww ye can maybes lend us yer covers for a game or two  :whistle

Reading through the last few pages you really haven't come out of this well. 
You abuse magoo wi the same pish but canny answer his questions.
Maybe wi yer concern for all things ww ye can maybes lend us yer covers for a game or two  :whistle

Haha zip it brooneye [emoji23]

The messiah has enough cover in the squad I’m sure