Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

On 05/02/2019 at 20:37, johnmc80 said:

This thread is weird!!!!

Certainly took a while for the penny to drop for me,no wonder ye found it weird  John. :lol:

Looks like a wee bit local rivalry going on wi our near neighbours doon the road  ;)

Anyways onto Saturday,tough game up at Stirling,it's a while since we played them up there,a fair trek from the station, will the weather hold out  ?

Edited by newcastle broon

Certainly took a while for the penny to drop,no wonder ye found it weird  John. :lol:

Looks like a wee bit local rivalry going on wi our near neighbours doon the road  [emoji6]

Anyways onto Saturday,tough game up at Stirling,it's a while since we played them up there,a fair trek from the station, will the weather hold out  ?

Fancy Stirling to take a few off whitehill if their showing on sat was anything to go by

1 hour ago, deejay1 said:

When Preston pumped them.... that showing - couldn’t tell u formation as I don’t think they even knew, if anything it was a 3-5-2. Weaknesses! Where do I start......

In fairness you’ve had your fun (in your tiny mind) and really need to just f**k off now, you’re embarrassing yourself imho

On 06/02/2019 at 21:43, deejay1 said:

You no handle the truth ya muppet

On 05/02/2019 at 15:09, deejay1 said:
On 07/02/2019 at 06:51, selfassemblyshire said:

When your mrs tells me to lol

OH THE BANTER

On 07/02/2019 at 06:51, selfassemblyshire said:

When your mrs tells me to lol

OH THE BANTER

I've a feeling the outcome of the season may be decided off the pitch. But imo we should be relegated.the simple fact is the squad we have is not good enough for lowland league. If the budget we have us no good for this level then so be it no one has died.but whoever the manager is the current squad have not got the quality to be in the lowland league.harsh but true...

I've a feeling the outcome of the season may be decided off the pitch. But imo we should be relegated.the simple fact is the squad we have is not good enough for lowland league. If the budget we have us no good for this level then so be it no one has died.but whoever the manager is the current squad have not got the quality to be in the lowland league.harsh but true...

There’ll be teams in that league with a smaller budget than welfare though. The money hasn’t been invested in good enough players imo

1 hour ago, surely not! said:

There’ll be teams in that league with a smaller budget than welfare though. The money hasn’t been invested in good enough players imo

Agreed but given the amount of players contracted to clubs it's difficult to pick players up into a season. Maybes wi a full pre season we might get a better quality player in. 

Couple decent chances today wi an unconvincing ref where the game could've went either way but once the Uni scored ye just knew the outcome.

One positive from today was it was good to see wee Jack back getting a run out  adding a bit bite in midfield. Hes been sorely missed.

Need an announcenount soon from somewhere as to where we are playing next season as it's getting ridiculous now not just because we're bottom but from the various threads regarding the pyramid system.

Edited by newcastle broon

every1 knows the squad is poor. yano doin his best to improve it. we have gary burger and landells to blame for what he inherited. what was outcome of meeting about relegation?!?!

Pumped end of, cant keep blaming previous managers when your current manager has brought in players that have a made absolutely no difference to the team, and let your top scorer go!!!

Pumped end of, cant keep blaming previous managers when your current manager has brought in players that have a made absolutely no difference to the team, and let your top scorer go!!!

I hear what you’re saying. But if the ‘top scorer’ is happy to leave and go to a team that’s mid table in an EoS conference with a slim chance of being in the EoS premier next year and more than likely two leagues below the LL, I’m not sure he’s got what it takes to help Whitehill.