Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Forget the windaes...some unskilled Muppet will sort them

I see your no disagreeing with me being at more games than you this year - armchair supporter eh - seen plenty like you before - give it all the talk yet never there - true die hard you lol

22 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I see your no disagreeing with me being at more games than you this year - armchair supporter eh - seen plenty like you before - give it all the talk yet never there - true die hard you lol

Disagree with you...c'mon wee man I've done nothing but mock you...you don't really understand how fans forum work do ya..with your different profiles I would have thought you would have grasped the concept...bad me...to think I thought you played as well..JEEZO double bad me...keep warm pal keep warm

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Disagree with you...c'mon wee man I've done nothing but mock you...you don't really understand how fans forum work do ya..with your different profiles I would have thought you would have grasped the concept...bad me...to think I thought you played as well..JEEZO double bad me...keep warm pal keep warm

Haha your still an armchair fan whatever way you want to dress it up.

Giving it the big un and never there - couldn't make it up.

You'll keep warm that's for sure with all your padding big man :whistle

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Haha your still an armchair fan whatever way you want to dress it up.

Giving it the big un and never there - couldn't make it up.

You'll keep warm that's for sure with all your padding big man :whistle

Times are hard pal.unfortunately can't afford luxury like football matches. As you see on fb I'm lucky to put food on the table...never mind tho lads with multiple profiles trying like f**k to troll other teams discussions keep me more than entertained..shine on ma pal and leave us armchair boys to crack on yeh...oh f**k I've just thought...you might appear incognito sometime soon...can't wait

33 minutes ago, magoo said:

Times are hard pal.unfortunately can't afford luxury like football matches. As you see on fb I'm lucky to put food on the table...never mind tho lads with multiple profiles trying like f**k to troll other teams discussions keep me more than entertained..shine on ma pal and leave us armchair boys to crack on yeh...oh f**k I've just thought...you might appear incognito sometime soon...can't wait

Thot you had done a runner there and gone - then I clicked it was lunchtime :P

Just calm down big man and take a deep breath - no need to swear - just calm down - take it easy and relax.... ok that's fine if you can't make matches at least you admit it. 

Anyway I'll leave you just now to chill out and finish yer scran.

See ye pal ;)

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Thot you had done a runner there and gone - then I clicked it was lunchtime :P

Just calm down big man and take a deep breath - no need to swear - just calm down - take it easy and relax.... ok that's fine if you can't make matches at least you admit it. 

Anyway I'll leave you just now to chill out and finish yer scran.

See ye pal ;)

It's a shame you can't block on here...no need to on this social media outlet is there deejay... you've come on so well you brave little boy...absolute gold

It's a shame you can't block on here...no need to on this social media outlet is there deejay... you've come on so well you brave little boy...absolute gold

Just banter pal, that’s all

I’ll stop if your going to throw your toys out the pram ya wee Jessie haha

6 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Just banter pal, that’s all

I’ll stop if your going to throw your toys out the pram ya wee Jessie haha

Your drowning in a bucket of irony...you know happened the last time the big boys called you out....comedy gold..no need to hide

7 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Can’t understand that - u mean like the fat kid at school getting picked on?

Spot on pal...the one that was either last pick or sub..you know pal..work there way up the ladder..well as far as you can go on the aforementioned ladder...them wee lads that set up all type of disguises...the backbone lackers...never mind tho..no one holds it agsinst ya...your welcome here anytime..be sure to call again, I like it when you and your bucket are around..love ya

Spot on pal...the one that was either last pick or sub..you know pal..work there way up the ladder..well as far as you can go on the aforementioned ladder...them wee lads that set up all type of disguises...the backbone lackers...never mind tho..no one holds it agsinst ya...your welcome here anytime..be sure to call again, I like it when you and your bucket are around..love ya

Thot you’d relate to that one mate. Thanks mate good to know

17 minutes ago, magoo said:

Oh it does pal..I remember you well...comedy fken gold this 

Thought it would haha

We all know this is the only gold you are interested in magoon - come on tuck in lad :lol:

1.jpg

Edited by deejay1

On 12/11/2018 at 23:32, deejay1 said:

Haha i played for whitehill so not Gary , and I know what goes on at that club. Glad I moved as it’s a sinking ship.

Check that out....sweet Christ...if people knew

17 minutes ago, magoo said:

Check that out....sweet Christ...if people knew

Thought you would know being the whitehill diehard that you confess to be...... :thumsup2

btw you been at that biscuit already :lol:

1.jpeg

Edited by deejay1

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Thought you would know being the whitehill diehard that you confess to be...... :thumsup2

btw you been at that biscuit already :lol:

1.jpeg

What club was it you left Whitehill for matey 

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Had to retire ma pal - knee injury

But you said you were  glad you moved..what season was it you played with Whitehill, again pal

Edited by magoo