Aberdeen vs Rangers - Opening game of the season

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Nope. My Blue pound will not be spent in any other Scottish football ground other than Ibrox and Hampden Park.

I spent my Blue pound in my local Rangers pub surrounded by Blues Brothers !

WATP!!

Well done for you Bob. Using your siege mentality, we were done over, no one likes us attitude to ensure that no other teams benefit from your benefit sourced ‘Blue Pound’. What’s even funnier is that whilst you’re boycotting this, that and the SFA, you can happily spend your pennies at Hampden without a shady of irony.

Just now, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Well done for you Bob. Using your siege mentality, we were done over, no one likes us attitude to ensure that no other teams benefit from your benefit sourced ‘Blue Pound’. What’s even funnier is that whilst you’re boycotting this, that and the SFA, you can happily spend your pennies at Hampden without a shady of irony.

Unfortunately Semi finals and Finals are played at that shambles of a stadium so I have no other choice Follow following the Worlds Most Successful Club 

28 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

They're one of the least successful clubs in the country. How many teams have less honours than this lot?

Arbroath, who only won their first league title in 2017.

There are probably others, but I thought I'd point that particular record out. ;)

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Unfortunately Semi finals and Finals are played at that shambles of a stadium so I have no other choice Follow following the Worlds Most Successful Club 

Not any more.  FIFA say so.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4790556/real-madrid-are-officially-the-most-successful-club-in-the-world-and-have-overtaken-barcelona-according-to-fifa/

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_17zc53534jgg

Unlucky.

This can’t be right surely? I’m sure I remember someone saying something to me once......... no, in fact it was a guy in a pub....... wait there, an old lady at a bus stop told me that Rangers were the most successful club. Surely a Spanish minnow like Real can’t be more successful that Rangers. And they overtook Barcelona too. Surely not.  

I suggest that the Rangers fans demand to know the identities of those who made the decision and then a truly bungled and half arsed march to wherever they’re based so that they can make they’re point to FIFA and be ignored at the same time.

00F60BB8-577D-4A03-A972-5A17A64C08DE.png

49 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I suggest that the Rangers fans demand to know the identities of those who made the decision and then a truly bungled and half arsed march to wherever they’re based so that they can make they’re point to FIFA and be ignored at the same time.

59823642_6468326.jpg

Archived