People who are touchy

There’s a boy from Kilwinning who was always known as Jaffa. That was just his nickname. Anyway at about 30 years of age he decided he doesn’t like being called this anymore and wanted to be referred to by his real name.

Which is fine but when you don’t see someone more often than once in a blue moon and say “awrite Jaffa” you don’t expect to go home to a PM on Facebook reminding you of his actual name.

Got this message from a mate a few months ago regarding the same guy.

IMG_0463.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folk who block people on a discussion forum for challenging their views... and then rant at other folk choosing to engage instead... and then rant about other folk engaging with them on a thread dedicated to unpopular views :unsure2:

victorian-woman-crying-on-couch-260nw-44

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

I was interrupted by the Paris news while watching a Jackie Chan film on channel 4. They didn't just do a newsflash; they started rolling coverage and the film didn't come back on. I never did see the end and now I've forgotten which film it was. Nice one Phil. I hope you and the reptoids are happy now.

I’m sure that when the old queen mother died, it was the karate episode of Steptoe and Son that was taken off air. I liked that one as well :angry:

1 hour ago, supermik said:

I’m sure that when the old queen mother died, it was the karate episode of Steptoe and Son that was taken off air. I liked that one as well :angry:

members of the royal family always choose to die during popular television programmes, as it's one last way of getting back at the plebs who they so despise; mark my words, the queen will go during the middle of something really good like "autumn watch" when that gillian burke is cradling an injured weasel and giving us a cracking down-blouse treat, and phillip will keel over during the champions league final,unless olympiakos are in it; there will also be some fucking royal baby announcement extended news at ten bullshit which puts FA Cup 3rd round match of the day back ten minutes when i'm gagging to see highlights of Rovers beating a full-strength Spurs at the new WHL...

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

There’s a boy from Kilwinning who was always known as Jaffa. That was just his nickname. Anyway at about 30 years of age he decided he doesn’t like being called this anymore and wanted to be referred to by his real name.

Which is fine but when you don’t see someone more often than once in a blue moon and say “awrite Jaffa” you don’t expect to go home to a PM on Facebook reminding you of his actual name.

Got this message from a mate a few months ago regarding the same guy.

IMG_0463.jpg

You and your mates are utter jakes.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

I don’t recall a karate episode. I will seek it  out on the off chance that it’s fatal to elderly royals. I will have my revenge,

3 hours ago, coprolite said:

I don’t recall a karate episode. I will seek it  out on the off chance that it’s fatal to elderly royals. I will have my revenge,

The Seven Steptoerai. It's a classic. 

You're more likely to kill off Ray Galton to be honest (Alan Simpson having gone last year and gave me my only Dead Pool points). 

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

All the old guys had just watched Enter the Dragon then beat up the local hoodlums.

Would be interesting to know if any form of programming overrides news of the Queen's death. If she was to cark it during the world cup final it could lead to rioting. 
You being serious, the queens death will be announced during any program. Except for Scottish viewers.

Would be interesting to know if any form of programming overrides news of the Queen's death. If she was to cark it during the world cup final it could lead to rioting. 

If they can interrupt an episode of Touché Turtle there’s nothing those b*****ds aren’t capable of.

Archived