Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

906 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I quite like next week's Terracing teaser- who's the biggest flops in bed, Hearts or Hibs.

Well both. It's us well hung Edinburgh City fans who are the rampant shaggers.

(Obvious answer is the Jambos as they have to get off at Haymarket to get to Tynecastle)

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

I quite like next week's Terracing teaser- who's the biggest flops in bed, Hearts or Hibs.

Well both. It's us well hung Edinburgh City fans who are the rampant shaggers.

(Obvious answer is the Jambos as they have to get off at Haymarket to get to Tynecastle)

Getting off at Haymarket is usually before the floppy stage, is it not?

Slurp Slurp Cowan at it again.

He said that Motherwell's semi final win over Celtic 'was probably' better than actually winning the Scottish Cup and that it 'was probably' a better achievement.

Technically the first one is subjective, but I imagine almost zero Motherwell fans would agree.

The second is absolutely not subjective though and is utter nonsense.

Imagine being that sycophantic that you have to put down one of your club's greatest achievements and moments.

On 23/01/2021 at 12:44, DA Baracus said:

A 'cock and balls towel'?

Do...do people have those?!

Sarah Millican's husband has a brown "arse towel". She didn't go into much more detail than that, thankfully.

Yes, I watched a Sarah Millican DVD.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Sarah Millican's husband has a brown "arse towel". She didn't go into much more detail than that, thankfully.

Yes, I watched a Sarah Millican DVD.

That's almost as bad as Perkin's confession of voting Tory.

Did you think it was a Spike Milligan one and wish you'd had stronger glasses?

24 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

That's almost as bad as Perkin's confession of voting Tory.

Did you think it was a Spike Milligan one and wish you'd had stronger glasses?

I quite like her. Watched one of her shows yesterday, actually, and my son had a similar reaction to P&B. It gets worse - I've never thought Spike Milligan was all that. Harry Secombe was funnier. God, it's all coming out now.

My mum did bump into Spike in a Bromley shopping centre once - she just stared and didn't know what to say, so he grabbed her arm, did a big "YES, IT'S ME!" and wandered off. So I liked him for that, as she was quite giddy when I caught up with her.

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

My mum did bump into Spike in a Bromley shopping centre once - she just stared and didn't know what to say, so he grabbed her arm, did a big "YES, IT'S ME!" and wandered off. So I liked him for that, as she was quite giddy when I caught up with her.

^^^ Grovelling little b*****d^^^