Betfred Semi-Finals

glasgow-sheep

I know this isn’t going to add much to the debate, but here goes. Doncaster is a fanny and I couldn’t give a fcuk about these semi finals or the moaning of Rodgers, Levein or McInnes about the kick off times, the dates, the venues, or the relative quality of the bog paper in both Hampden and Murrayfield.
The most annoying thing to me about this whole affair is that of the four semi finalists, the Sevco Franchise Sports Direct Works XI appear to have done very little moaning about the whole thing, which is annoying the shit out of me. I hate it when they don’t act normally and give me further cause to despise the chunts.
Poor show Dave King and Stevie G, very poor. 
Their moaning will be after the semis.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So there is no reason why the final should be at murrayfield.

I'd imagine that Hampden would be free that day and knowing the SPFL logic, they'd pluck for Ibrox or Parkhead as a first alternative.

Given Hearts results in those few games at Murrayfieldlast year, I'd have thought Celtic would be happy playing there!

Out of interest, what would you suggest for a solution to the SF dilemma?

13 minutes ago, sjc said:

I'd imagine that Hampden would be free that day and knowing the SPFL logic, they'd pluck for Ibrox or Parkhead as a first alternative.

Given Hearts results in those few games at Murrayfieldlast year, I'd have thought Celtic would be happy playing there!

Out of interest, what would you suggest for a solution to the SF dilemma?

I would have cancelled the league game against the tarts and played the semi final a week apart at hampden.
Given that a semi final can be played at murrayfield  there is no reason why we can't have a final there with 20,000 more seats.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I would have cancelled the league game against the tarts and played the semi finals a week apart at hampden.
Giving that a semi final can be played at murrayfield  there is no reason why we can't have a final there with 20,000 more seats.

This was suggested by Hearts in fairness to them.....I do think you're overexaggerating this perceived "home" advantage for Hearts though.

Regards having the final at Murrayfield: I agree but I very much doubt the SPFL would go for it.

No shock to see that WastecoatWilly is being a little bitch again. Celtic demand every single advantage going all the time and cry like wee fannies when they don't get it, and make out like they're hard done by. I bet they've got a list of excuses waiting to go if they lose this one.

Can't Celtic just use their magic formula anyway*? You know, the one that absolutely no club ever has done and that has made poor wee oppressed Celtic manage to battle through the mad conspiracies that have tried to hold them back?

*It's the one where they buy players cheap then sell them on at a higher price. Genius.   

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

No shock to see that WastecoatWilly is being a little bitch again. Celtic demand every single advantage going all the time and cry like wee fannies when they don't get it, and make out like they're hard done by. I bet they've got a list of excuses waiting to go if they lose this one.

Can't Celtic just use their magic formula anyway*? You know, the one that absolutely no club ever has done and that has made poor wee oppressed Celtic manage to battle through the mad conspiracies that have tried to hold them back?

*It's the one where they buy players cheap then sell them on at a higher price. Genius.   

They could redraw the semis till Celtic get Aberdeen. Hertz v Ra Gers at Murrayfield. Brenda happy. Problem solved.

13 minutes ago, sjc said:

This was suggested by Hearts in fairness to them.....I do think you're overexaggerating this perceived "home" advantage for Hearts though.

Regards having the final at Murrayfield: I agree but I very much doubt the SPFL would go for it.

Celtic have been shafted from start to finish in this decision,playing the game and the travelling was never a problem.

Celtic have been shafted from start to finish in this decision,playing the game and the travelling was never a problem.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] GIRFUY

This years treble will be dead soon and 10iar shortly thereafter.

Save you tear stained mewling for then.

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Define "shafted"? I'd have said if they were scheduled to play the tie on the Saturday at Hampden, that would have been shafted......they were the 1st out of the hat therefore stands to reason that would be the Saturday tie.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png GIRFUY

This years treble will be dead soon and 10iar shortly thereafter.

Save you tear stained mewling for then.

Surely Willy can't be feeling the pressure from Stevie G's Ibrox revolution? They're sitting in 6th FFS!

Define "shafted"? I'd have said if they were scheduled to play the tie on the Saturday at Hampden, that would have been shafted......they were the 1st out of the hat therefore stands to reason that would be the Saturday tie.
Celtic require rest after their Euro game, their fans not to be inconvenienced regardless of safety, and to play in Glasgow for this to be fair.

For that to happen, they require that Hearts fans are inconvenienced, and Hearts do not get to play in Edinburgh.... To make sure its fair ken.

They genuinely cant see the hilarity or delusion in it

Archived