Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

What does get the best out of him?

So far, I've felt that his most impressive work has come in a deeper role, receiving the ball from the defence and distributing it. He already has good composure and range, and he seems to offer the team a better balance than having both Ball and Shinnie in there, as we have fewer excuses just to punt it aimlessly long from the back. 

So far, I've felt that his most impressive work has come in a deeper role, receiving the ball from the defence and distributing it. He already has good composure and range, and he seems to offer the team a better balance than having both Ball and Shinnie in there, as we have fewer excuses just to punt it aimlessly long from the back. 
I watched him for half a season without really knowing what kind of player he was. He either played in behind two strikers or as a box-to-box midfielder and it was mostly his physical attributes that impressed me.

Morelos to play up front wearing a Halloween mask and f Krueger on his shirt,the referee will never clock it.
If they are going down that road they should swoop for Harvey Price in a last minute signing and stick his name on wee Alfies back.

Yip, train over for me - no idea where to go pre-match. Having been shunted out of our usual end at Hampden

Same, leaving 11:30/12:00 into central probably then was considering a drink in town before heading to ground or going straight to a pub to the East of the ground but no idea if it’ll be successful or not

Archived