Israel v Scotland

TheScarf

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our problem wasn’t really that our sh*te players were sh*te, step forward O’Donnell and McDonald, but that our good players were sh*te, step forward Robertson, Tierney, McGinn, McGregor. Thank goodness for the other McGregor.

Your boy was the worst on the park. Fucking brutal
I don't have a "boy" you absolute weirdo.
I hate people like you. I mean in real life, in person. Everyone who espouses that opinion is a tedious and small-minded, without exception.
It's shite, face it.

3 minutes ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Why do we have to play both? We didn't shoehorn players in the 80s when we had huge strength in depth. The best players played in their best position and the 2nd/3rd best got about 10 caps when the best players weren't available.

How it should be.

You pretty much answered your own question there, we do it now because we have no strength in depth, our better players could be a better choice out of position than the guys who play there naturally.

That was absolutely unbelievable. Utter pish in every single fucking way. We would have conceded about 6 to Israel if it hadn't been for allan mcgregor.

Get to f**k McLeish. No drive, no creativity, no anything. Nothing remotely interesting or redeeming about that performance. Embarrassing

The worst scotland squad I've seen. The fact that McGinn and MacDonald are our starting CM's shows how shocking our options are.

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

This is not an over-reaction but McLeish should be sacked for that performance never mind the result. No excuses getting beat like that is a total embarrassment  

Alan Archibald is currently available.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s harsh.

The players will try to play in the formation and using the tactics the manager dictates.  The formation and tactics were shit and trying to shoehorn two LBs into the same team is crazy.

Wont slaughter the guy for an og in the same way I won’t criticise Souttar getting sent off when he shouldn’t have been.

Even if it wasn't a second yellow (it was), it was shite play to get into that situation. You're being pretty generous.

Tierney's defending was poor even aside from the OG. I've got some sympathy for him playing out of position but he still has to do better than that.

Just so depressing all round. There are maybe 4 or 5 players that I'd consider remotely good enough in that team. One is the keeper who we relied on to keep the score down against fucking Israel and the rest were as bad or worse than most of the other jobbers.

I canny be arsed with this shite TPzo394.png

It doesn't matter what level he plays club football at. He's been poor and will be judged on his performance today. 
Yeah but just take into account his club and the standard he is playing at it's so much higher than the rest of the Scotland team put together so yeah he had a bad night and if he is the highest standard of player we have then we are in trouble but it don't help when the manager don't motivate them or have a proper leader to do it

Archived