What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Seen?

I was recently sent a clip of an Indian woman, lying adjacent to a railway line who's legs had been severed just above the knee, presumably the result of being hit by a train, she is still alive but twitching her legs, in shock I assume and seems unaware of what has just happened to her, no idea how recent it was or if she is still alive?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once turned up to a party in Melbourne that had descended into absolute bedlam. The people renting it had evacuated the place about an hour previous to my arrival as it had just gone too far and if they stayed they'd have been in some serious shit. All the furniture had been thrown into the pool, the sinks had been ripped from the walls so water was pishing everywhere and all the windows were being systematically smashed  by a gang of skinheads that had turned up (another bizarre thing was that this was in a heavily Jewish area and it was the night of Passover so there were Orthodox Jews in the street staring aghast at what was unfolding before them).

Me and my mates stayed for about 10 minutes out of a weird curiosity before leaving, but just as we were about to leave we witnessed an extremely drunk French guy trying to get in on the action by putting his foot through a long, thin panel of glass next to the front door. Once his leg was through the glass, however, he'd brought down his leg on to a huge shard and when he stepped back there was about 6 inches of glass sticking out his ankle.

He didn't even notice so me and a mate ran over to him to try and help, but he was so drunk he didn't even  believe us until the blood started to pool around his feet. At this point he started to panic and tried to rip it out, his pals  actively encouraging him to  do it. They all refused to go to hospital as well due to how much it would cost them and they didn't want to get in trouble. At this point the Police turned up so we had to leave, but they didn't give the slightest f**k either so the guy was just sat there, bleeding heavily, but refusing all help from us . An ambulance had been phoned by another horrified onlooker, but the last we heard from them was how they planned to get their mate away from there so as to not be saddled with a bill for the ambulance.

Not a patch on some of the other things on this thread, but it was more the helplessness of the guy's situation and the way that those who should have been there looking after him were conspiring to make matters much, much worse.

Some of Dunfermline's older posters might remember this incident. - from memory I think it was in the mid 80's.

I had called into a general store to pick up a few provisions when a 3 year old girl came in, handing the shopkeeper a bag with a note from her mother for a few items. The note was wrapped around a £5 note. The shopkeeper duly put the items in a bag along with some change.

Tragically as she made her way home she was struck by a lorry and died instantly. The shopkeeper was grief stricken - he blamed himself for not helping the little girl across the road to her home which was almost directly opposite the store.  I tried to comfort him and suggested that the child should have been accompanied by a parent. He then explained he had barred the child's mother from his shop the previous day, for persistent shoplifting.  

Terrible tragedy - it took a long time for all those who witnessed, or were involved with this incident to get over it. 

Once saw a "supporter" of a certain Glasgow club upon being asked to curtail their language by a very old grandmother, sucking every single bit of phlegm from his body (blood included) and firing it straight into her face. When she recoiled in horror and bowed her head forward, he hit her with an uppercut that would have floored Tyson. All his sycophants cheered...

8 minutes ago, supermik said:

Once saw a "supporter" of a certain Glasgow club upon being asked to curtail their language by a very old grandmother, sucking every single bit of phlegm from his body (blood included) and firing it straight into her face. When she recoiled in horror and bowed her head forward, he hit her with an uppercut that would have floored Tyson. All his sycophants cheered...

Did you look after her?

In person- a decapitation after a road crash and unfortunately have seen a dead baby its caused me to suffer from PTSD, largely because there was absolutely nothing which could be done to prevent either by myself but ultimately witness to the aftermath, i get the most horrific flashbacks and anxiety attacks, this isnt helped by the fact I now have a child the same age.
On video- say what you will about the isis videos, but some of them look positively PG compared to mexican cartel stuff thats doing the rounds.

29 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

In person- a decapitation after a road crash and unfortunately have seen a dead baby its caused me to suffer from PTSD, largely because there was absolutely nothing which could be done to prevent either by myself but ultimately witness to the aftermath, i get the most horrific flashbacks and anxiety attacks, this isnt helped by the fact I now have a child the same age.
On video- say what you will about the isis videos, but some of them look positively PG compared to mexican cartel stuff thats doing the rounds.

The majority of videos of torture I've seen appear to be from South America. I've got absolutely no desire to visit that continent.

I got sent one last week of a guy getting both of his legs hacked off one by one from below the knee with a machete then his legs laid out on his chest. The guy didn't sound like he was particularly enjoying it.

I prefer it when my mates send me videos with tits tbh, although invariably they turn out to be chicks with dicks or suddenly the screen changes to a naked and saggy old dear. Aye, cheers lads. 

The majority of videos of torture I've seen appear to be from South America. I've got absolutely no desire to visit that continent.
I got sent one last week of a guy getting both of his legs hacked off one by one from below the knee with a machete then his legs laid out on his chest. The guy didn't sound like he was particularly enjoying it.
I prefer it when my mates send me videos with tits tbh, although invariably they turn out to be chicks with dicks or suddenly the screen changes to a naked and saggy old dear. Aye, cheers lads. 
thats what mates are for!

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I was recently sent a clip of an Indian woman, lying adjacent to a railway line who's legs had been severed just above the knee, presumably the result of being hit by a train, she is still alive but twitching her legs, in shock I assume and seems unaware of what has just happened to her, no idea how recent it was or if she is still alive?

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Who (a) films something like that, (b) searches for it on the internet - assuming they're two different people, and (c) sends it to his mates?

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You appear to watch an awful lot of torture videos. I hope the authorities search your laptop as soon as possible, Jihadi Dee.

In the flesh I've not seen many traumatic things. I used to work in Mental Health and in the acute wards it wasn't always pleasant seeing people in such a bad way.

In the community I visited a woman with my mentor and the woman was adamant she was going to kill herself. As a kid she was molested by her dad and later in life she reported it but her whole family turned on her and she was left isolated. She was a self harmer and had went as far as cutting her breasts off. A very troubled lady who attempted to take her life on many occasions and after each one would inform staff she would try again. But she obviously got wise to this and 'played the game' to get home. Because by saying this, she wouldn't be allowed out the unit.

A few months later a returned to that placement again and asked about her. She had finally been successful and taken her life. I asked how she did it and was informed she had injected weed killer directly into her heart.

I know that's not what the topic asks, but having spoken with this woman and imagined her doing such a thing it was pretty shocking nonetheless.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You appear to watch an awful lot of torture videos. I hope the authorities search your laptop as soon as possible, Jihadi Dee.

I'm in a good few Whatsapp group chats and they seem to consist of folk trying to outdo each other with who can post the sickest vid. I usually make it to about 5 seconds max before having to turn them off. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm in a good few Whatsapp group chats and they seem to consist of folk trying to outdo each other with who can post the sickest vid. I usually make it to about 5 seconds max before having to turn them off. 

Would probably leave those groups or report them to the police tbh. A collection of wrong ‘uns.

Archived