Calling Cards of Morons

Folk who will dislike another person because they've been told bad things about said person. Seemed to always happen when I started a placement at Uni or in work. You'd be talking to someone and they'd say something like "oh watch out for X, they're an arsehole". I've always been the kind of person that someone could be disliked by everyone in a place but if they are OK with me, I'll find them OK. I base my opinion on people depending on how they are with me.

So if someone is an utter c**t to all your pals and your wife but not specifically to you then no probs?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
Folk who will dislike another person because they've been told bad things about said person. Seemed to always happen when I started a placement at Uni or in work. You'd be talking to someone and they'd say something like "oh watch out for X, they're an arsehole". I've always been the kind of person that someone could be disliked by everyone in a place but if they are OK with me, I'll find them OK. I base my opinion on people depending on how they are with me.

So if someone is an utter c**t to all your pals and your wife but not specifically to you then no probs?

Aye, that's totally what he said :huh:

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
57 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
I just wanted to say watch out for that 19QOS19, I've heard a lot of bad shit about him. 

Once you meet me you'll learn that bad shit is accurate. Best to find out first hand as well though.

Nah, we'll just take your word for it.

4 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Liking rugby. 

Associating with other rugby types. 

Partaking in rugby lads lads lads bantz.

I shall beg to differ on the first point, most people who like rugby are fine, but the other two... hell yes. I played U16 and U18 club rugby with a bunch of guys from Pollok at Cartha, it was a good laugh and it was the sport I was best... least shit at. So when I went to uni I wanted to join the rugby club. One night was enough to know I wanted every one of these private school bantz p***ks to die in an insufferably painful incident involving a shipping container of wasps. I immediately signed up with the football club instead. 

I'm talking in the workplace really.
I know you were. I think I already posted the polar opposite view in this thread tho so I kinda have to be a bell end about it....

"He/she is fine outside work" and "he/shes never done anything to me" are hand in hand. Some of thr biggest arseholes at my work have never done anything to me. In fact some of them have been directly helpful to me. Doesnt change the fact that either through sneaky/bladiness, bullying, or generally being wankers, I dislike them. They dont get a pass because they have chosen to avoid me for their stupid antics.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I know you were. I think I already posted the polar opposite view in this thread tho so I kinda have to be a bell end about it....

"He/she is fine outside work" and "he/shes never done anything to me" are hand in hand. Some of thr biggest arseholes at my work have never done anything to me. In fact some of them have been directly helpful to me. Doesnt change the fact that either through sneaky/bladiness, bullying, or generally being wankers, I dislike them. They dont get a pass because they have chosen to avoid me for their stupid antics.

Not everyone who's unpopular is an arsehole. I'm with @19QOS19 on this, take people as you find them.

People who believe in psychics. Special points to those who think someone based out of the Savoy Centre has amazing clairvoyant powers and those who spell it “phsycic” when trying to organise an evening on social media.

2wny1pw.jpg&key=76a827e1b8b9644a5eddce8474236181859a9f3a03e15dd6f17b3b266bbcf6e9