Calling Cards of Morons

10 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

If you ever want to meet him, take a trip to Inverness go into the Den or Johnny Foxes and declare that you were an extra in Hollyoaks ten years ago. Within five minutes this boy will be on you offering a deal on Stone Island jumpers and Emporio Armani jeans.

I'd rather eat my Primark breeks than wear look at me stone island shite. Good job I'm not famous in Inverness...

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is it just me who finds small towns like this, where one person can give an incredibly vague description of a person and instantly have multiple people know who they’re talking about, incredibly weird and creepy?

Probably.  Nothing unusual about “characters” like this Inverness bloke being well-kent in their own locality.

Have you been bingeing on The League of Gentlemen by any chance ?

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

I'd rather eat my Primark breeks than wear look at me stone island shite. Good job I'm not famous in Inverness...

It's really strange but folk who wear Primark are the type of c***s that need to tell you they're wearing Primark. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Those kids in the Bangladeshi sweat shops knock out some decent shit at times. 

Usually wear that too for training so it takes a battering yet is still in one piece. Those youngsters are a credit to their gangmasters.

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

Shandon has no shoulders, terrible footwear and is tee total yet he's fucking loaded, married to a stunner and has the king dug. 

FML. 

How do you know she’s a stunner? @Bairnardo been passing the photos around again?