Calling Cards of Morons

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

People, mostly from the west, who completely overuse your name whilst you’re in conversation with them. Absolutely no need to be saying a person’s name multiple times, especially when in a two person chat.

Hank, I couldn’t agree more with you. It’s bloody annoying, isn’t it Hank?

On 10/06/2019 at 18:05, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Those walrus type things that live in the sea??

You've most of the letters, just not necessarily in the right order...

Guest Moomintroll
"It is what it is"
What it is is a boot in the pie for you you annoying c**t. Why have people started saying this all the time? 
Well, you know, it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
"It is what it is"
What it is is a boot in the pie for you you annoying c**t. Why have people started saying this all the time? 

Well, you know, it is what it is.

One hundred percent. It is what it is. 100%. It is what it is. 

Ad infinitum.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

"It is what it is"

Can’t be what it’s not 

I'm quite bad for saying stupid things without thinking. Today I've had two in the space of a couple of hours. A lassie got on who was on yesterday, obviously going to a wedding at Gretna Green (wid btw). I asked if she enjoyed the wedding and she said yes but I'm rough today to which I responded, "Aye your hair isn't as nice today". She took it ok tbh and just said "Thanks. I feel like shit as it is".

Just went up to a lassie with a newborn. I asked how old her wee one is and she said 3 weeks, to which I responded "Aw that'll explain why you look so tired".

Fucking moron.

Guest Moomintroll
I'm quite bad for saying stupid things without thinking. Today I've had two in the space of a couple of hours. A lassie got on who was on yesterday, obviously going to a wedding at Gretna Green (wid btw). I asked if she enjoyed the wedding and she said yes but I'm rough today to which I responded, "Aye your hair isn't as nice today". She took it ok tbh and just said "Thanks. I feel like shit as it is".

Just went up to a lassie with a newborn. I asked how old her wee one is and she said 3 weeks, to which I responded "Aw that'll explain why you look so tired".

Fucking moron.
You silver tongued charmer, you.

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Fucking moron.

That's just a step away from, "Oh you were pregnant?  I thought you had just put on weight".