Calling Cards of Morons

Guest Moomintroll

Come Out Ye Black and Tans is class as well.
Those National Anthems are brilliant, the Italians have a proper choon as well.

Go to the exact same place on holiday every year.
I've no issue with this. It's not something I do or can see myself doing but if folk have found a place they really love then why not go there every year for a break.

What I do find annoying is folk that do that and go on as if it's the first time they've been. I used to work with a woman who always went to Turkey and you'd think it was the best place in the world. After 7 years of her telling us about the same shite she did, like the previous years, I just avoided her when I knew she was back.

Guest Moomintroll
It's a proper "doo, doo doo doo. Doo, Doo Doo Doo. Doo Doo DOO DOO DOO. Doo, Doo Doo Doo.

Fantastic
You forgot da da da da daa, da da daa daa daa, da dadadadadadadadaa hey.I cannot speak Italian but I know every word of their National Anthem.

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I've no issue with this. It's not something I do or can see myself doing but if folk have found a place they really love then why not go there every year for a break.

What I do find annoying is folk that do that and go on as if it's the first time they've been. I used to work with a woman who always went to Turkey and you'd think it was the best place in the world. After 7 years of her telling us about the same shite she did, like the previous years, I just avoided her when I knew she was back.

I like when they sell up and go over to live in their favourite holiday place, only to regret it massively a few months later when they realise they don't know anyone, they don't speak the language, they've got no chance of getting a decent job, and the waiters aren't so friendly when they're not spending serious dosh every night. I'm a c**t.

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

Ours needs modernised. Hermless by Michael Marra perhaps?

36 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I think our national anthem should be Glasgow Mega Snake, the Mogwai instrumental piece.

I'd go for Ah Ahh Ahhh by Gary McF. Could there be a more Scottish sounding tune?

“Everyone is entitled to their own opinion” when (for example) comparing their view on a potential pandemic to that of the chief medical officer and deciding they are both equally valid.

It does seem that the football pundit cliche ‘it’s all about opinions’ has been hijacked by your bog standard moron and extrapolated across all topics.