Calling Cards of Morons

On 01/05/2020 at 18:00, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I enjoy fucking them up by kneeling to 'tie my shoelaces' it leaves them no option but to f**k off onto the road.

Ah, parking spot!

• 2 weeks later...

Going around town during a pandemic and sticking self made signs up with 'kick a ****** in the head' on them.

Ffs

Edited word is a derogatory name for irish catholic btw.

Same bams that painted every sign in ub07 no doubt last year

He didn't TEXT you, even though you TEXTED him.

You will never receive a TEKS from him, no matter how many times you say you've TEKSIED him. You may, however, receive a TEXT next time he wants his hole, but not before, because you are a moron who cannot speak properly. HTH.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

He didn't TEXT you, even though you TEXTED him.

You will never receive a TEKS from him, no matter how many times you say you've TEKSIED him. You may, however, receive a TEXT next time he wants his hole, but not before, because you are a moron who cannot speak properly. HTH.

^^^ spent the day watching Jeremy Kyle clips on youtube

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Got a new phone upgrade recently.  Old phone had a standard plug-in charger with a normal wall plug.  The new phone has a usb cable and a socket plug (left in picture) that doesn't fit a standard wall plug.  Do i need to buy an adaptor to fit the new wee plug into a wall socket ??   I charge the phone on my laptop, but i'm thinking more about being on holiday and having to charge it away from the laptop.  Any help for a luddite old man would be welcome.

P1030741.JPG

It had to be done, @hearthammer

11 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I know the answer but I fear this is a whoosh! 

I can assure you i spent ages thinking Samsung were looking for me to buy an additional adaptor and were cursing them as being opportunistic bassas.  However, . . . . . . .  .

2 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I can assure you i spent ages thinking Samsung were looking for me to buy an additional adaptor and were cursing them as being opportunistic bassas.  However, . . . . . . .  .

Alternatively, you could have rewired your house and fitted 'special' sockets to fit that 'special' adaptor!