Hibernian v Celtic

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Just seen a clip of browns tackle first half, i take it celtic are down to 10men hence why hibs are dominating? 

Brown being sent off :lol:

Mind that time where he hatcheted a Ross County player down at knee height, and the SFA rescinded his ban?

You know were out of ideas when Brown is taking pot shots from 30 yards out. 
How Lawwell thought we could get by with two strikers, a 20 year old and and injury prone one is beyond me.

Not sure if serious? Budget of 10 x the majority of the league & the chairman hasn’t freed up enough funds? You should be skooshing every single game ffs!

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

How Lawwell thought we could get by with two strikers, a 20 year old and and injury prone one is beyond me.

Is this a windup ?? With your huge outlay and budget you should be walking this league and winning every game mate.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its almost as if spending £9m on one player was a stupid idea and couldve been used on a couple of players instead.

2 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Not sure if serious? Budget of 10 x the majority of the league & the chairman hasn’t freed up enough funds? You should be skooshing every single game ffs!

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is this a windup ?? With your huge outlay and budget you should be walking this league and winning every game mate.

Regardless of budget aiming to go the season with two reliable strikers in any top league is a bit of a risk. Aiming to play in Europe and 50+ games with a 20 year old and a man who was injured a lot of last season is asking for problems.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Regardless of budget aiming to go the season with two reliable strikers in any top league is a bit of a risk. Aiming to play in Europe and 50+ games with a 20 year old and a man who was injured a lot of last season is asking for problems.

Poor management then ?

What about Jack Aitchison ? Is he pish ?

Archived