C***ts In Shops

Moonglum25

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

At my nearest branch of Iceland there are only ever 1 or 2 tills open, out of 3 right enough. I'm only ever in for the odd small item but invariably at the till i'll get stuck behind someone doing a weekly fucking shop!!!! Being the posh end of Ayr, the majority will notice I only have 1 item and usher me through in front of them. However there is always some c**t who doesn't and I have to stand there holding back my increasing inner rage with steam coming out my ears. 

When I'm at the checkout and see someone behind me with one item I ask them if that's all they've got. If they say "yes" then I tell them they'd be better going to another till as I'm going to be fucking ages. 

When I'm at the checkout and see someone behind me with one item I ask them if that's all they've got. If they say "yes" then I tell them they'd be better going to another till as I'm going to be fucking ages. 
^^ gid c**t in a shop

anyone that doesnt obey this simple rule deserves to be publicly flogged.

13 hours ago, velo army said:

Weird thing to get raging about. I do this a lot. After my shift I get a bottle of fizzy water and drink it as I do my shopping. I then get it scanned at the counter. It makes no apparent difference to anyone that I’ve paid for it after consumption in stead of before.

Mink found

Guest Moomintroll
Weird thing to get raging about. I do this a lot. After my shift I get a bottle of fizzy water and drink it as I do my shopping. I then get it scanned at the counter. It makes no apparent difference to anyone that I’ve paid for it after consumption in stead of before.

One day, a joyless pedant who is aware of the 3 steps of contract formation in Scottish Retail Law will get you done for theft.

The fat , lazy minks who decide against getting something and just take it out of their trolley and dump it on whatever shelf their waddling beside.   The only explanation I can think of for often coming across something out of place  like a carton of jam donuts in  among the beans.

One day, a joyless pedant who is aware of the 3 steps of contract formation in Scottish Retail Law will get you done for theft.
It would be a sad lonely b*****d that said that to him. I'll keep an eye out for when someone tells him.

4 hours ago, A96 said:

The fat , lazy minks who decide against getting something and just take it out of their trolley and dump it on whatever shelf their waddling beside.   The only explanation I can think of for often coming across something out of place  like a carton of jam donuts in  among the beans.

Even more especially when it's an item that needs to be kept frozen. I once saw a bag of not-frozen-anymore vegetables in amongst the canned stuff.

Guest Moomintroll
It would be a sad lonely b*****d that said that to him. I'll keep an eye out for when someone tells him.
Won't be me, I may be a pedant, but I'm a wee ray of sunshine most of the time.

Post Offices. Particularly old duffers who hog one of the staff for half an hour to complain about cost of sending a parcel to Australia, when's there's a fucking enormous queue behind them.

The cretin yesterday who told me I didn't need to wait for my receipt from a self serve checkout in Asda because they were "in a hurry". A terminally stupid thing to say as I collected it very fucking slowly indeed.

In general shops, shopping and ignorant c***s during the festive period can get into the fucking sea.

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Post Offices. Particularly old duffers who hog one of the staff for half an hour to complain about cost of sending a parcel to Australia, when's there's a fucking enormous queue behind them.

I get more annoyed by the staff being forced to try and flog insurance or some other upselling shit which drags out every transaction, especially old biddies who like the chat. 

I get more annoyed by the staff being forced to try and flog insurance or some other upselling shit which drags out every transaction, especially old biddies who like the chat. 
They're not bad for that in Forfar, and one of the tellers is fucking tidy also.

RBS are fucking infuriating for it though. Wankers.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

They're not bad for that in Forfar, and one of the tellers is fucking tidy also.

RBS are fucking infuriating for it though. Wankers.

The central one in Inverness is terrible for it, I go to a wee sub post office in the Ferry to avoid it.

On 24/12/2018 at 16:09, G_Man1985 said:

I believe because some of the alcohol- free still have some alcohol in it ( 0.1, 0.2 etc) and because they come under they same group, they don't get sold before 10am.
We have about 3 or 4 lines that have 0 alcohol in them, where the rest have a small percentage in it.

Yet this is sadly a Scottish law not a Tesco law....

I thought that one above was 0.05 alcohol in it.

Even the 0% stuff is still classed as alcohol and the tills wont serve it, so not the poor c**t on the tills fault

4 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Even the 0% stuff is still classed as alcohol and the tills wont serve it, so not the poor c**t on the tills fault

Aye by the supermarkets, not the government.  It has to be above 0.5% for it to be covered by the relevant drink laws.

22 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Luckily not, as dealing with stupid c***s like you would cause a daily heads gone.

Bit of a reddie calling someone a stupid c**t whilst thinking that the people that program tills have to deal with customers.  

It's real stupid c***s like you that give stupid c***s like me a bad name.

Archived