C***s in restaurants

Romeo

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

When I worked in hospitality we had a woman who came in quiet often - below is her online review of our cafe:

..... The situation culminated in the owner actually banning us after my daughter ran into the kitchen. I was standing at the till attempting to pay the bill and took my eye off her for a second to locate my purse only to find she had gone towards the kitchen. I obviously immediately chased after her telling her that she was not allowed to go in there. Despite this the owner chastised my daughter telling her she was not allowed to go in there and that she could not have children running into the kitchen. She was extremely rude and confrontational in her manner. I felt this response was completely uncalled for as I had already disciplined her and clearly had just told her she was not allowed to go in there. This was the final straw in a long series of incidents where I have witnessed the staff being less than tolerant of small children. My husband told her that she had been rude and that her comment was uncalled for as our daughter had already been disciplined and she is only 2. The response was to tell us that if that is how we felt then we should not come back. I think being banned for your 2 year old running a few feet away from you whilst you were distracted is a bit extreme and just goes to highlight the owner's intolerance of small children. I will certainly not be going back and would not recommend this place to anyone with small children. This is a shame as it has a reasonably priced children's meal and my daughter particularly enjoyed the fruit platter, however it appears that despite appearing child friendly by offering such a menu it is far from that in my experience.

Most of this is a what me guv routine. The till is at least 15 meters from the kitchen and at the time the kitchen was taking soup out to the pantry and the owner told off the young girl more out of fright incase she got badly burnt.

When working there I saw a member of staff melt the skin completely off from their entire right fore arm from a mistake, people who let their kids run riot in a restaurant or cafe might think its harmless fun but almost everything in a kitchen if hot,  sharp or dangerous to small children, its not just annoying the other punters that might be a consequence of not looking after your child. She also never cleaned up after her kids and left a terrible mess as their kid was more intent on chucking food round the cafe than eating it.

c***s like that would be the first to sue as soon as their little darling had a scalding hot soup land on them after running directly into a waiter leaving the kitchen. Get them right to f**k. 

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

When my kids were wee, me and their mum would often take them out with us for a meal, especially as they were small since opportunities to go out together were few and far between, we never let them run about daft and any mess they may have left we would make a point of cleaning up to the best of our abilities, she was appreciative of the job staff in restaurants/bars do since she has done that type of work for years. 

As is touched on in this thread those who allow there kids to run about, scream, make a mess etc while they sit on there arse getting pished and not giving a f**k should be kindly told not to return, no fucking excuse for it other than being awful, lazy parents, no consideration for others including the staff and fellow customers, id never have dreamed of letting my kid run about a restaurant carrying on like the wee shit we had to put up with in The Wheelhouse in Falkirk a few years ago while the table of about a dozen adults found it more amusing the more alcohol they consumed. 

I always tidy the table up, stack the plates, even the floor gets wiped before we leave

There was a cow that worked for the Dunfermline Press who also blogged under the name of Yummy Mummy and had a propensity for telling lies  who got stuck into the newly opened Peacock Restaurant at the Glen.

She went off on one, claiming that she and her friends were chucked out for no reason.

The truth of the matter was that her friends and respective sprogs had dumped their coats on an adjacent table and the buggies were blocking the path to the toilets. The member of staff that approached them merely asked them to consider other patrons and to make room on the other table.

Said wee boot got it tight on social media when she was called out by a chap who was in the restaurant at the time and backed up the staff.

9 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 28/12/2018 at 16:09, DA Baracus said:
A/S/L

Sadly, I had to look that up....thought it might be some beast code. Old / hanging onto my masculinity by a thread / Glasgow.

Keep talking..

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I wash all the dishes and clean the windows.

:lol:

you have to see the mess 4 kids make to appreciate that I couldn’t possibly leave it, good manners cost nothing 

20 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

I'm a cantankerous old c**t. And that ends my good points.

Join the club. I was christened grumpy granda a few years ago and things haven't improved since...

Archived