C***s in restaurants

Romeo

You've only got yourself to blame for going to Pizza Hut.

I was in Toby’s Carvery in Silverknowes and as I was returning from the toilet some unruly little shit ran into me and the toy car that he had in his hand slapped me in the groin and his parents, and who I assume were his grandparents, laughed about it and didn’t even apologise.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Nandos tonight, feckin rammed as you'd  expect . Table next to us goes empty, so it goes to the next waiting customer?  Naw , Mr Entitlement  and his wummin walk by everyone and planks their arses on the seats. When the waitress come over to tell them to GTF and join the queue , bawheid tries to  bluff his way  to staying .Watching them move was pleasing. C**ts!!

On 28/12/2018 at 01:02, Mr Pikey said:

People who canny get their dumb feckin weans to sit on their arses and eat their dinner in a restaurant  are c**ts of the highest order. Usually said weans have a  stupid madeup name, so we have to listen to Kaden getting told to stay the f**k away from the xmas tree, main door etc etc. about twenty times.

17 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, if you can't control your kids in public then don't fucking take them anywhere.  

Pizza Hut in Inverness is bad for it; some fat whale who probably has a season ticket for the place is there with her 7 kids and she can't control one of them, let alone 7.

16 hours ago, throbber said:

I was in Toby’s Carvery in Silverknowes and as I was returning from the toilet some unruly little shit ran into me and the toy car that he had in his hand slapped me in the groin and his parents, and who I assume were his grandparents, laughed about it and didn’t even apologise.

If you have any ideas for getting excited kids to sit down for over an hour i would be delighted to hear them. It must be easy, just tell them to sit down eh?

If you are eating in pizza hut (especially at buffet time) or Toby the normal rules of eating out like civilised adults cease to apply. Tough titties.

I find some of the biggest c***s are snooty b*****ds who fail to appreciate that other people are also entitled to enjoy their meals. Including, unbelievably, children!

The biggest c***s in a restaurant are rugby players though. had the misfortune of waiting on a few in Embra in the 90s. loads of impolite complaints, condecension and no tips.  highlights included a spanish somelier saying he'd snap their fingers off if they snapped them again and a WAG with buyers remorse after a charity auction wailing about not being able to go on holiday. c***s.

Yep, if you can't control your kids in public then don't fucking take them anywhere.  
Pizza Hut in Inverness is bad for it; some fat whale who probably has a season ticket for the place is there with her 7 kids and she can't control one of them, let alone 7.
Stunned that a restaurant pretty much designed for children/families is bad for it.

Adults eating in Pizza Hut without kids are the stage after OFTW

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

If you have any ideas for getting excited kids to sit down for over an hour i would be delighted to hear them. It must be easy, just tell them to sit down eh?

If you are eating in pizza hut (especially at buffet time) or Toby the normal rules of eating out like civilised adults cease to apply. Tough titties.

I find some of the biggest c***s are snooty b*****ds who fail to appreciate that other people are also entitled to enjoy their meals. Including, unbelievably, children!

The biggest c***s in a restaurant are rugby players though. had the misfortune of waiting on a few in Embra in the 90s. loads of impolite complaints, condecension and no tips.  highlights included a spanish somelier saying he'd snap their fingers off if they snapped them again and a WAG with buyers remorse after a charity auction wailing about not being able to go on holiday. c***s.

You're right, but how kids behave in public is an exaggerated reflection of how they behave at home. If they're well brought up it will be easier to get them to behave in public.
The problem with this country is that there are too many families with feckless parents who don't have Clue 1 about how to discipline children, and in many cases they seem to have no inclination to find out anyway, taking the view that their family comes first before considering others.
When you put a few people like that in an environment like Pizza Hut it will become nigh-on impossible for others to control their kids too; with each additional child running about screaming it will be progressively harder to persuade other kids to sit down and "enjoy their meal" (supposedly the reason that they're out).

Compare the above to going to a family restaurant in Italy. Loads of kids, often being allowed to stay up well past bedtime, usually all having a good time in a manageable way, eating decent food, not being tearaways. 

I generalise of course. But there are too many scumbags in this country, and even if I was at all inclined to feed my kids the greasy shite that passes for food in Pizza Hut I would be put off by worrying about the scenes inside. I'm basically too keen  about trying to maintain a quiet life.

On groups of rugby lads out together I agree completely.

On 29/12/2018 at 03:04, coprolite said:

Any c**t that snaps their fingers to draw the attention of a waiter should have a bucket of slops poured over their head. No jury would convict. 

It''s not acceptable for your kids to run about in a restaurant and spoil other people's enjoyment. You pay for a nice atmosphere as well as the food and service. If you can't get your kids to behave, McD's is for you if you want to go out with them. Shrugging your shoulders or ignoring their antics is not on.

Archived