Relegation Royal Rumble

Golden Bucket and Spade Winner 2018-2019  

563 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whilst I understand, and indeed McCall should be resting players next week, is he not taking a chance with this "owe Alloa a favour" patter?

Why say it? Why not just do what you are going to do?

Blame @South Lanarkshire Jag programme notes :whistle

I'll be happy for Alloa to stay up as long as it doesn't jeopardise us finishing third. The difference in prize money could swing us signing a player for next season. 

All this we owe Alloa a favour from last season can get tae as well, they beat us the week before ffs!

Oh aye, and I cannae go if we play Inverness at the weekend!

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Whilst I understand, and indeed McCall should be resting players next week, is he not taking a chance with this "owe Alloa a favour" patter?

How much are you boys weighing in Ross County to roll over?

He’s never said that we owe Alloa a favour. Just that we need to rest players for the play offs which is also very true.

3 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

All this we owe Alloa a favour from last season can get tae as well, they beat us the week before ffs!

That's what I was thinking, but I think its actually more down to who Ayr would prefer to be playing against next season.

That's what I was thinking, but I think its actually more down to who Ayr would prefer to be playing against next season.

Aye this

In truth I have no real care for Alloa but I’d rather have another part time team in the league compared to Falkirk.

What a couple of weeks for Jobby McCall.

Loves the Thistle and former manager and player  so according to many was going to donate them 6 points and get them safe. Didn't happen.

Owes Alloa so will "let them win next week".

Grew up a QOS fan watching them as a boy with his Dad. Also ex QOS manager.

Ex Falkirk player and manager.

I think I'll just see how it all unfolds rather than being as sure as some folk as to what will happen.

What a couple of weeks for Jobby McCall.
Loves the Thistle and former manager and player  so according to many was going to donate them 6 points and get them safe. Didn't happen.
Owes Alloa so will "let them win next week".
Grew up a QOS fan watching them as a boy with his Dad. Also ex QOS manager.
Ex Falkirk player and manager.
I think I'll just see how it all unfolds rather than being as sure as some folk as to what will happen.
He is certainly holding the balance of power for a few teams

It will take some mad results for Falkirk to overturn our 9 goal advantage in goal difference.
The way we defend crosses is it really much of stretch to say we get scudded 4 or 5 nil, with Falkirk pulling off some sort of miracle against a 2nd string county outfit. Fwiw I think we are gonna scrape 8th and breathe a sigh of relief at half time

If things go as planned next week, what a time to be alive for the county fans at 'The Falkirk stadium'

It’s a weird feeling to effective condemn another team to relegation. Way back in the day, when Hamilton were in financial dire straights and didn’t fulfil their fixtures, we played them at your place. It relegated them and secured our promotion. Cuffed them 0-3 or something, going on 0-8. End of the game, the Accies players came over to the County fans first, and the County players went over to the Accies fans. I guess it was something predetermined by the captains. Anyway, it was a weird mix of party and somber.