A View From The Terrace.

A decent episode.
The Escape Room bit was a little pointless, but the Auchinleck feature was alright and there was some mildly amusing chat round the coffee table.

^^^ Basically this. Liked the wee feature on Talbot. Good if they continue to give Juniors, EOS, LL etc a bit more exposure.

Had a good laugh when Borthwick shat all over Telfer and he whimpered “I’m just as god made me” [emoji1]

I was a big fan of the escape room feature. An upgrade on the petting zoo for sure.

It would be good if we could put rival teams players etc in there together. Tommy Wright and Richard Foster trying to escape and talking about football would be most entertaining. Or Shay Logan and Scott Brown, Darian McKinnon/Imrie and Peter Hartley etc etc.

Wouldn’t give the juniors any airtime tbh. Interesting that all the fans of the ‘ junior’ club admitted their best day was playing in an SFA competition. Not an SJFA competition.

Escape room bit was pointless especially when it was a complete no mark like Davies or Davis or whatever it is. He seemed a nice enough guy but had nothing to offer.

It was a good episode all the same. Enjoyed the majority of it.

Edit: the writing that appears on screen feels about 20 years out of date and isn’t very amusing. 

Edited by Muzza81

What a shower of dicks Talbot are.

Wouldn’t give the juniors any airtime tbh. Interesting that all the fans of the ‘ junior’ club admitted their best day was playing in an SFA competition. Not an SJFA competition.
Escape room bit was pointless especially when it was a complete no mark like Davies or Davis or whatever it is. He seemed a nice enough guy but had nothing to offer.
It was a good episode all the same. Enjoyed the majority of it.
Edit: the writing that appears on screen feels about 20 years out of date and isn’t very amusing. 

Spot the Ayr fan.

Spinal Tap gold.

^^^ Basically this. Liked the wee feature on Talbot. Good if they continue to give Juniors, EOS, LL etc a bit more exposure.

Had a good laugh when Borthwick shat all over Telfer and he whimpered “I’m just as god made me” [emoji1]

27 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Lower league clubs hate every other club. We don’t need your premiership sycophantic and patronising gush.

I think that you should stick to hating League 2 clubs. Ayr are way to high up the SPFL ladder for you to hate.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I think that you should stick to hating League 2 clubs. Ayr are way to high up the SPFL ladder for you to hate.

I’m too angry at this witty response to event contemplate a retort of my own. You win this round gravity!